Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Monday, January 16, 2006

WHAT???????????

NONONONONONONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Dammit, crap and bollocks all to hell, Torchwood is going to be on BBC 3! SCREW IT!!! What about us other Who-fanatics who think John Barrowman is gorgeous but don't get BB3? NOT FAIR, NOT FAIR, NOT FAIR.

Anyway, according to Hannah, the radio this morning that a vote had been done for the sexiest men on the planet, or something, and David Tennant won!

I'm dubious. Very. HE IS MINE!!!

AND MARIE'S!!!!

Drama next, wahoooooooooooo!!! Actingactingandmoreacting.

Urp, had better go. My computer (at school) keeps periodically crashing. May post later - in between the homework and the toast. And I'm being forced to make dinner tonight, despite the fact that I CANNOT COOK.

Toodles!

xxx

4 Comments:

  • Didn't you know it was on BBC3 b4? Honestly, you are SO unprepared. I mean, I'm already counting down the minutes. I can record it for you every week if you like, if you find a working DVD for me to do it on. Cos I was recording something on my current one and it went spaz. Thankgoodness it wasn't anything with JB in it. *thinks of JB, dribbles, starts crying with happiness. Faints*

    By Blogger Sophie B, at 9:50 AM  

  • David Tennant is not the sexiest man in the planet by a long shot. Hugh Laurey is far sexier ^-^

    By Blogger Monty A K-E, at 10:25 AM  

  • Get a freeview box. 30 quid. Take it out of your university fund - you'll get BBC4 too so you can convince your parents it's educational.

    By Blogger Marie, at 3:21 PM  

  • Has Hannah left Blogger? I tried to look at her website but it wouldn't let me.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home