Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Each time I turn around
There's nothing there at all.
So tell me why I feel like
I'm up against a wall?
But maybe it's a false alarm,
And every answer sounds the same;
Just colours bleeding into one
That hasn't got a name.
Maybe I can't see.
Or maybe it's just me.

How talented is KT Tunstall? Whichever of her songs I flick to always seems to tap into my mood. That comes from her song 'False Alarm', and it rather describes my state of mind at the moment. Sort of. Except I'm not being persued by invisible people or anything. Another very accurate song is 'Stoppin' the Love':

You've got me looking up
Even when I'm falling down;
You've got me crawling out of my skin.
You've got me wondering why
I am underneath this
Big old sky;
Stoppin' the loving getting in.

As you can probably tell, I have been struck by deep, personal...well, I don't suppose it's anguish, but it's very unsettling. And KT Tunstall, the genius that she is, has managed, inadvertantly, to capture it. Weird.

I've had it most of the day. There has been something that has triggered it; but for reasons of privacy I am NOT revealing what. This blog has been known to fall into the wrong hands (Chris - prime example) and if they read why I would be taunted mercilessly.

Bloody pig. As I commented to someone today: "I hate more than I hate everything else in the whole world. Combined!" He is a conniving, cheating, lying, perverted, smarmy bastard, and for some reason he gets away with it; manages to charm more people. God, I just want to grab his head and stick it in pirahna-infested water.

So anyway, yeah, personal "semi-anguish". There's not really not point in writing about if I'm going to hide certain facts, but I just have to get it out. This is why I like blogging; gets rid of all the pent-up frustrations. Such as the "screw it"s of the previous posts.

Well, it's 9:15pm. Have just watched the second episode of Casanova; and bugger me if I didn't start crying at the end; and it wasn't even the megamegamega sad ending of the third episode! I must be going soft...er.

Casanova, Rocko and Jack are in England, and as they walk through they pass Henriette, but none of them were looking, so he only realises until afterwards. Then he starts running back, shouting her name. He doesn't find her at first; then he looks towards the water, and sees her clearly, on the deck of a ship that is sailing away.

And (this is what got me blubbing) he puts his hands over his heart and then spreads them to her. She does the same, with a very sad smile. It's so sad...he gets so close, but he's too late.

And Dr Who disc 1 has given up the ghost. GAGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! nonono!!!!

Odd; I am strangely calm. Am I feeling all right?

Easy question? Easy answer: not in the least. Evidently I don't hide it well; as I was coming out after Games, Tash, Kat and Chloe say, "Hi Ros!" and I wave back and say "Hi." in return. Kat takes one look at me, then turns to Tash and says "She's depressed."

Hmm, quite scary. Obviously they know me better than I realised.

Right...running out of things to type, but I want to keep going. Soon I will finish it, publish it, and (hopefully) someone will comment; whether it be Kat with anti-Tennant statements (blasphemy!) or Sophie with hyperness.

She was HILARIOUS on the bus; despite my pathetic state she managed to make me laugh strenuously. Possum!

*rubs eyes*

Oooo, this can't be good for my eyes, at all. That'll make me AND Grant the ones that go blind in later life. I should really finish before I get a migraine.

K9, Sarah Jayne Smith (who exactly is she?), cat women, Anthony Head with a weird haircut, the Doctor blowing on something, the face of Boe, Queen Victoria, creepy monsters, Rose kissing the Doctor (lucky cow), and the CYBERMEN. Lots to look forward to.

Although, watching it back, when Tennant says: "May I introduce her majesty, Queen Victoria?" he speaks in a blatant SCOTTISH ACCENT. Hmm...dubious. It won't give him much acclaim if he randomly changes from English to Scottish for no reason. Still, all we can do is wait.

"Am I...ginger?"
"No, just...sort of brown."
"Aw, I wanted to be ginger!"

"Mickey! Hello! And Harriet Jones, MP for Flydale North! Blimey, it's like 'This is your Life'!"

"And Rose Tyler; fat lot of good you were, you gave up on me! Oooh, that's rude. Is that I am now? Rude and not ginger?"

But the "I DON'T KNOOOWWWW!" moment remains the best. Christopher E would never do that in a million years.

And one final note: Why on earth did Doctor ask, "Am I sexy?" Isn't it perfectly obvious that the answer is, "IS PIG POO SMELLY?????"

Better go before my eyes dissolve. Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow and I can delete all this self-pity crap. Just letting out the feeling, dudes. Blogs are not, (as Diana put it) "Things that people set up in the vain hope that someone with no life will be interested."

What does she know? She has no idea.

2 Comments:

  • Does KT Tunstall even write her own songs? I bet she doesn't.

    Lalalalalalalala.

    I thought that was weird when he asked "Am I sexy?". It was pointed straight at Rose, and its obvious she's attracted to him. DUR. There was no point in it, she was just gonna say "YES! I WANT TO **** YOU!" in reply. But they had to cut that bit out you see.

    Oh yeah, you said hyperness... hmm.. lets see.

    POSSUM! Yes, yes indeed, I saw another one riding a bike just the other day, y'know. He was wearing a masculine pink dress, a blonde wig, a paperclip like hairgrip, some pearls, and he later told me he wore ladies underwear. I said to him "Why do you prefer to be so feminine?" He replied, "In possum world, the lovely young lady women possums love us men possums who show a bit of womany clothes. They also are attracted to me when I cycle in a tree-shaped 27 sided octagon, and singe a tortoises' eyebrows using my top of the range heat vision."

    TGI Weekend.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:51 AM  

  • Rude and not ginger

    I love how he delivers this line!

    By Blogger Anna Lowman (annawaits), at 3:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home