Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Ict ramblings...again.

First news to report: Sophie remembered the video! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! All that remains now is to see that it works. If it doesn't...

[The Scene - the English corridor. Sophie is rummaging in her locker. Ros walks slowly and stiffly along the corridor, her eyes glazed and her face empty of expression. hearing footsteps, Sophie looks up.]

Sophie: Hello, possum buddy! How was the video?

Ros: [Barely audible] It didn't work.

Sophie: [In her regular bus act as a stupid, interrupting person - long story] Whaaaaaaat?

Ros: It didn't work, Sophie. It didn't work. It didn't work. Lines. Fuzz. Static. Buzzing.

Sophie: Ohhhh no.

[Ros looks at her steadily for a second, then, without any warning, she whips out a huge frozen kipper and swipes Sophie around the head. She just has time to mutter "Oh, possum poo." before passing out.]

...but we've had all that before. Well, not literally.

Lalala. Writing this in ICT again. Katherine is, once again, taking to upon herself to defame me by putting fake quotes into her newsletter, such as...

"Badminton is a thrilling sport; the tension as you wait for the shuttlecock to fly over the net towards you...only for you to completely miss it. I love it!"

I NEVER SAID THAT!!! And she's a fine one to talk about completely missing the shuttlecock. Hmph. Possum poo head.

Later I have dance...which I am not lookign forward to. We have Mrs Mackenzie, and I have been forcibly put in the warm-up group which contains all the nasty people who don't like me, and who I don't like back in return. And plus, Mrs M never explains anything and assumes we just get it, which we don't. Like my mum.

On the plus side, I am with Katie and Tori. Who are hysterical.

"Gentlemen. I'm sure we can sort this out amicably. You see, if you could do what I could do, you would do it. But you can't. I can. And I did. And I'll do it again! And you, sir, consider this: you love your wife. I love your wife! So doesn't that make us on the same side? Does...doesn't it?"

Brilliant opening speech from Casanova. It's not word for word, but pretty close.

"Listen Rocko. These English, they like rain. They like gravy, they like warm beer, they lake masturbation! And most importantly of all, they love scandal!"

Very funny bit, on DVD.

[Agonised] "Puppets! I said...puppets...to your sister!!"

Casanova = very very very funny.

Doctor Who brilliant as well, obviously.

"No, we're not. We'll never be the same, because I know what you're like. I know what you deserve! 'Exterminate!'"

Superb Eccleston moment there.

Must go. Toodles!

4 Comments:

  • Hope the video worked.


    Please don't eat me.


    Or kill me.


    Love, Possum xxx

    By Blogger Sophie B, at 11:00 AM  

  • Hurry up and post Ros!!! I want to know if I'm going to diewithin the next five to seven working days. To return the call press 3. DEAN

    By Blogger Sophie B, at 11:40 AM  

  • I HAVE POSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'M SERIOUS I ACTUALLY HAVE POSTED !!!!!!!!DEAN

    By Blogger Sophie B, at 12:23 PM  

  • OK, I think I have a good idea what is going on. The tape didnt work right? And you are now so mad that you refuse to post, or show any sign of life. If this is so, I ask you Ros to first of all CALM DOWN. You have to evaluate your options. They are:

    a) Kill yourself
    b) Hump a monkey
    c) Come round to my house and watch it on a tape player that actually works.
    d) Eat yourself
    e) Sleep with a possum (they are so sexy afterall)
    f) Ive run outta options.

    Personally, I would choose 'b' but if you are more of a 'c' person then I can organise 4 you to come round.
    After all of that, you probably have watched it afterall, so me wasting 10 mins of my time 2 do this was completely pointless. Whatever it is, please reply soon so that I know you are alive. Love Skittles xxx

    By Blogger Sophie B, at 1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home