Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SCREW IT! SCREW IT! SCREW IT! SCREW IT! SCREW IT! SCREW IT! SCREW IT!

SCREW IT!!!!!!!!

They're adapting The Ruby in the Smoke for telly, DAMMIT. Not that that's not a good idea, it's just I had that idea and was going to write a screeplay for it (I was considering it as a career) and what does the BBC do? Beats me to it. DARN!!!!!

I know it's a silly thing to fuss over, but I WANTED TO DO IT!!!!! Grrrrr....

They say Billie Piper will play Sally Lockhart. I do not agree with that, either. Billie's, what, twenty something? Sally Lockhart is supposed to be sixteen! And, that means, that with her in it, and if they do The Shadow in the North (one of my all-time fave books) as well, DAVID TENNANT WILL NEVER BE CAST AS ALISTAIR MACKINNON!!!!

And I think he would be EXCELLENT in that role, and not just because he's David Tennant, or just because he's Scottish. So Damn it all to hell, screw it and GRRRRRRRRRRR. My plan is ruined!!!

...I'm sorry, I am actually rather angry about this. I mean, couldn't they do the Northern Lights ones instead? They are the more famous ones after all.

Oh hell, I'm going to lament.

4 Comments:

  • Wow I don't have a clue what you're on about. And comment on my "TEACHER TRAGICALLY RUN OVER BY BULLDOZER" post

    By Blogger Sophie B, at 9:51 AM  

  • they can't do the northern lights ones cos they're going to become films, not tv series.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:13 AM  

  • A film series I'm far too excited about...

    By Blogger Anna Lowman (annawaits), at 10:52 AM  

  • TAASSHH!!!! TAASSHH!!!!TAASSHH!!!!TAASSHH!!!!TAASSHH!!!!TAASSHH!!!!TAASSHH!!!!TAASSHH!!!!TAASSHH!!!!TAASSHH!!!!TAASSHH!!!!TAASSHH!!!!TAASSHH!!!!TAASSHH!!!!TAASSHH!!!!TAASSHH!!!!TAASSHH!!!!TAASSHH!!!!TAASSHH!!!!TAASSHH!!!!TAASSHH!!!!TAASSHH!!!!TAASSHH!!!!TAASSHH!!!!TAASSHH!!!!TAASSHH!!!!TAASSHH!!!! GET TASH! possum

    By Blogger Sophie B, at 10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home