Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Look people, when I write a post that's different from the usual and about important things like justice and corruption and political freedom and liberalism, you could at least have SOMETHING to say about it. You know, I was enlightened; and all I recieved was comments about David T and sceptisicm from Jack.

He's got a good point, though. Grrrrr....it's so frustrating. It's like History, or existantilism; there are never any right answers. And we'll never know re: Michael Moore/George Bush, for obvious reasons. E.g. We'll never meet either of them. Although, he does offer some proof. Still confusing.

Today (after waking up to find my Dad knocking on the door calling, "Special Delivery!" More about that later.) I went for a little stroll into town. Saw the following:

  • Adam Mitchell looking very bad-tempered.
  • Dan Williams dancing in the middle of the road shouting, "come on cars, hit me!"
  • Various familiar school people.
  • Matt Foster and Rennison (I think) and various Year 11 girls. As I passed they all started singing (very loudly and raucously) "FEED THE BIRDS! TUPPENCE A BAG!" And therefore embarassing me. Very much.

Ate:

  • Cinnamon sugar pretzel
  • Mango, pinapple and strawberry smoothie. Heaven in a cup.
  • Mars Bar cake.
  • Sausage roll.
  • Sweets.

Anyway, the aforementioned "special delivery" was...*drum roll* CASANOVA ON DVD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ordered it the other day. Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! *excited*

And tomorrow I'm off ice skating with Sophie and Kimmy; and Sophie said she'd bring the video, which means I will FINALLY be able to watch the Xmas Invasion. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Everyone is amazed that I haven't seen it yet. IT WASN'T OUT OF CHOICE; TRUST ME!!!!

Kat has posted! I can't believe it! It's an Xmas miracle!

This is agony. The Casanova DVD is looking up at me, crooning, "Come on...come on...watch me...you've got time....you know you want to...."

But if I watch it all at once (it's 3 hours long) it'll be over. I watched Dr Who too fast; I've only got the last 2 episodes left. Still, I can always watch them all again later. I'm sad like that.

I'll probably post again before New Year, but just in case I don't; here are this year's thanks:

  • Inspirational people: Dave Pelzer - for obvious reasons.
  • Michael Moore - see yesterday's post.
  • Tash, Kat, Diana, Hannah, Lucy, Choe etc - For being completely and utterly whacky. Soecial thanks to Diana for hours of entertainment in French. And German.
  • Peter Jackson - for rekindling my love of Lord of the Rings.
  • David Tennant - for entertaining me throughout the year, and beyond. Hope you stay forvever gorgy.
  • Russell T Davies - For DOCTOR WHO!!! FOR CASANOVA!!! FOR PICKING DAVID AS THE NEXT DOCTOR!!! THANK YOUUUUUUU!!!
  • Christopher Eccleston and Billie Piper - tip-top actor type people.
  • Sophie - For possums, chickens, birdies, Bill and Butch, and countless hysterical fits of the bus. THANK YOU!
  • Philip Pullman/Anton Lesser for the books/tapes. Very good.
  • Marie, Jack, Amoeba, Tash, Kat, Lisa, Monty, Anna, Janine, and anyone else who reads this blog. Keep the comments coming.
  • And lastly, the biggest thanks of them all goes to Amy. Without you, this blog wouldn't even exist. You are a cooly dooly friend and I hope you had a fantabulous Christmas. SOCK!

No thanks whatsoever go to:

  • All the people I've had crushes on (excluding David Tennant/Viggo Mortensen) over the past year; you have inadvertently caused me excrutiating pain. Not your fault, but geargghhh anyway.
  • Tom, Mike, Martin, Owain, Ryan, Another Tom, Adam, Becky, Rosie, Laura, Daisy and others. QUIT ANNOYING ME AND GROW UP.
  • All people involved in Big Brother, I'm a celebrity get me out of here, celebrity love island, et cetera.
  • Finally, the most non-thanks of all go to Chris. You cheating, horrible, lying, two-faced scumbag. I hope you fall down a bottomless pit.

Hmm. So many people I've thanked who don't even know I exist. Odd.

What a year!

Next year...I wonder what nexy year will bring.

Anyway, must go. Thanks to aaaallllll my lovely friends. I would name them all but it might take a while. Not boasting, but it's true.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

P.S. Will probs report soon on Xmas Invasion reaction.

3 Comments:

  • woo :D

    i was reading that list and thinking aw.... she hasn't mentioned me... i'm not in her list of crazy friends, and i'm not in her list of blog readers... and then i got to the bottom and it's MEEEEEEEEEEEE :D :D :D

    yay :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:20 AM  

  • What a fab post :) Can't wait for your Xmas Invasion blog!

    By Blogger Anna Lowman (annawaits), at 3:21 AM  

  • Yay I'm special :)

    By Blogger Sophie B, at 12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home