Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Saturday, January 14, 2006

"She said she heard all the stories about your death, but never believed them. Does that sound like her? And she never stopped looking; she would have wanted you to know that, sir. She never stopped looking for you. She'd never forget, because she'd never stop loving you. That sounds like her, doesn't it? And she's coming now, she's running. She's coming to be with you."

I challenge you to watch that and not start crying. You'll never manage it; guaranteed! I was in helpless tears (don't mind admitting it) when Edith said "She's running." And it's especially touching on laptop, right up close, because the actors are so good (and before you say, I'm not Tennant-gushing; he wasn't even in this scene) that you can feel the sadness and intensity.

And after she says that, he whispers, a smile on his face, "Henriette...". Then he dies, and she whispers (crying), "She's here."

Doesn't really make much sense unless you watch it.

Anyway, moving on: Damn, bollocks and crap in excelis, we lost! Again! And again, we came SO BLOODY CLOSE!! God, it was annoying. And the Rovers fans were so COCKY it was sickening; some of them even ran onto the pitch (and were subsequently dragged off by stewards and probably arrested).

So yes; not a brilliant experience walking home, amidst the cheering and singing of LOTS of raucous Rovers fans. Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!

And apologies for the previous depressing post; I may delete it, possibly. I felt like that even more on Friday (the thirteenth, speaks for itself), which was not helped by Mrs Jeanes, who, despite everyone (and I supppose they're right) saying it was a one off etc, I now officially completely hate.

I mean; the point in teachers is that if you struggle they're supposed to help you, encourage you and so on, not basically tell the class that you're thick. So thank you Mrs Jeanes, total bitch, really raised my self-esteem with that comment. Thanks.

Useless, annoying feeling lasted whole day; remedied by Mum making chicken and mushroom pie (absolutely fan-diddly-bloody-tastic) and me, her and Dad talking about teachers, professions, time travel, and singing Beatles songs. Then I watched Xmas Invasion/Dr Who.

Today I feel better though; have realised that...hmm...well, I'm not really sure what I've realised, but I know that the reason I'm moping is NOT WORTH IT. So I'm not going to bother.

Oh, Casanova...oh gorgeous one...

I remember my first ever viewing of Casanova; it was when I first noticed that David Tennant is eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! And it was less than a year ago! Sometimes time goes dead slowly.

Bye!

6 Comments:

  • Ba ba black sheep have you any wool? Yes sir, yes sir, three large coke cans full. Give one to the hobo and one to the crazy man, give one to John Barrowman for he will scream with delight at my present and coming running and will marry me...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:32 AM  

  • Ba ba black sheep have you any wool? Yes sir, yes sir, three large coke cans full. Give one to the hobo and one to the crazy man, give one to John Barrowman for he will scream with delight at my present and coming running and will marry me...

    na na na na na possum

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:33 AM  

  • *backs away slowly*

    By Blogger Rosby, at 9:17 AM  

  • Oh yes, I creid my eyes out at that one.

    Sorry about deleting your comment on my blog BTW, it was just to comepletely remove any references to Clare's which is what she asked me to do - hope you weren't offended.

    M x

    By Blogger Marie, at 9:32 AM  

  • Buckets of tears just reading your extract of script...

    By Blogger Lisa Rullsenberg, at 2:20 AM  

  • ...that isn't Kat, it's Sophie.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home