Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

OK people, taking you out of suspense. I HAVEN'T SEEN IT YET!!! ALL RIGHT? STOP RUBBING IT IN!!!

If Skittles has read the blog, hopefully I will have it by tomorrow. If not, the next day. And...

[The scene - a Pate's bus. Ros is jiggling in her seat as we draw up to Skittles' bus stop. As Sophie comes in and takes her place next to Ros, Ros starts to shout...]

Ros: Sophie! Sophie! Sophie! You know you recorded the Xmas Invasion? Can I borrow it???
Sophie: Um, actually...

Ros: [Eagerly] Yes?

Sophie: [Quietly] I kind of recorded over it.

[Ros stares at her for a few moments, then slowly nods and stares straight ahead. For a few minutes there is complete silence as she stays completely still.]

Sophie: Um...Ros, are you all right?

Ros: [Snapping into life] NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGAGHGAHGAHAGWANNASEEDAVIDTENNANTINXMASINVASIONALLPLANSHAVEFAILEDGAGGHHHHH!

[She stands up, screaming, and hurtles herself towards the driver's seat. Pushing him out of the way she takes erratic control of the wheel, making the bus swerve left and right violently, whilst everyone on board screams.]

Ros: [Hysterically] If I'm going down without seeing that episode I'M TAKING YOU LOT WITH ME!!!

[She steps on it, and the bus surges forward. Suddenly she lets go of the wheel and lets it take its course. Suddenly, who had been sitting quietly, lunges towards the wheel.]

Man: STOP! STOP, IT'S ME!!!

[Ros looks briefly at the man, then looks again, more closely.]

Ros: Oh my...David...TENNANT???

David: [Yelling amidst the screams and shouts.] Yes, it's me! Listen Ros, you don't have to do this! I've got a copy here, look!

[He holds up a DVD. Ros puts out her hands and takes, eyes shining.]

Ros: This is...actually it??

David: Yes, it's it. Now please STOP!

Ros: [Not looking at the road, but at David.] Oh David, thank you so much! I always knew you were a wonderful, brilliant...

[She says no more, seeing as the bus collides with a lampost.]


Whoops. Imagination got the better of me there. Anyway, as we all know, Sophie is completely obsessed with Doctor Who (although not David Tennant) so she should still have it. Just as long as it works in our video player...as the other Sophie's didn't....grrrr...

Anyway, the last day of the holidays. Spent it touching up biology homework, starting (only just starting, for shame) Drama homework, although that shouldn't take too long, taking down Xmas decorations (always depressing), buying stuff in town, listening to music and watching Family Guy.

Oh, and I managed to stroke a squirrel without it running away. Cuuuuuute!

Ho hum. So, tomorrow it's back to the grindstone, on my absolutely, wonderful, lovely, FAVOURITE day of the week.

I jest of course. It is the worst day of the fortnight. Thank heavens I have history to sustain me.

So, here we are in 2006! This is what the New Year will bring, as far as I know:

  • Grade 4 piano exam. (Ulp!)
  • Off with Katherine, Emily, Lucy et al to Belgium/France on the battlefields trip.
  • Soon after that, my 15th birthday (hurrah!)
  • Then, Ann-Kathrin (my German exchange partner) comes along, and then...goes away again. Hopefully that'll work out; it was a bit iffy last time.
  • Then the day after she leaves we're off on our grand old holiday, which I am beyond excited about. I am ecstatic, I am....argharghargh I can't waaaaait! We're off to.....CUBA!!!!
  • Later on, um...French and German GCSEs. Wonderful.
  • Then, MUCH later on in the year, I'll be in Year 11 and will have my mocks. Totally cool. Not.

Points 2, 3, 4 and 5 happening in the same month. I am NOT looking forward to Mum's behaviour around this time; she is a worrier and fretter at the best of times. With such a busy month she'll be hysterical.

Lookign forward to all. Especially the trips abroad. I've been to where we're going in France/Belgium (Ypres) but I was about 8, so don't remember it especially well, and this time I'll know about it. Plus I'll be sharing a room with Kat, Emily and Lucy. Bet they're all looking forward to that(!)

Bit nervous about Ann-Kathrin coming over, though. I'll have to find stuff for us to do, and make sure that the stupid annoying TWATTY people at school such as Chris don't pick on them like they did last year. I mean, when we were there they didn't pick on us! They just stared at us relentlessly, which I may have commented on in an earlier post.

And should be fun, for Kat has Anna coming over, and we are planning trips and so forth. Hurrah!

And as for the Cuban trip...no words under heaven can describe how amazing that is.

Farewell, dear Christmas tree. Hello new term. I have ominous feelings about it, especially French. I have a horrid feeling I'll have failed my second piece of coursework, and what then? Sometimes I wish I was in Mr Andrew's set; he sounds dead lenient on it and gives them loads of time etc.

And tomorrow...eurgh, it's going to be horrible. Physics, History, Maths, Biology. *shudders*

I feel sorry for Tash. She has the same day, but Geography instead of History. Poor girl. And Katherine doesn't like History either. There again, she has admitted to be "warming to Mrs Ball". And she has fun watching Ben and others sexually harass me. Well, at least one of us does...

And singing potato songs and Stalin ditties and countless other weird things.

GOD this is annoying. I took some really brill screencaps from Casanova, and they can't be copied from my folder to here!!! Grrr.....let me try again.

Nope, still not working. I'll find a way.

Anyway, must toodle. See y'all tomorrow! (Well, not all of you.)

xxx

2 Comments:

  • Have only had chance to read your "scenario" but your imagination is fabulous!!!

    Crossing everything that you get it eventually. If not, may loan you my video via the post... (but I would want it back...!)

    By Blogger Lisa Rullsenberg, at 9:43 AM  

  • HahahahahhhahahhahhaK.GCjlwfi. Sorry, am in complete hysterics about your imaginary sex scene with DT in front of 100s of people on a bus. *snigger* Get a room!!! hahahahahahahahahahahaha(funny face)hahahahahahahahahaha

    By Blogger Sophie B, at 11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home