Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Monday, January 09, 2006

The internet is back, hurrah!!!!!

Disc one of my Dr Who boxset has stopped working!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

HILARIOUS exchange today. We were in a very boring history lesson with a very boring student teacher, and me and Katherine were in completely eccentric moods. Question 1 on the board was "For what reasons did the Schlieffen Plan fail?" I answered it perfectly: "Creme Fresche, creme brulee, brown bread, teacakes, fish and tomato sauce."

Then later on I turned round to Emily and said "You know, during the war, when they ran out of bullets for the guns, they loaded them with teacakes and fired them at the enemy?"

Emily's response was to say in an (genuinely) amazed voice, "Really? *pause* Wait, hang on..."

SHE BELIEVED ME!!!! God, it was so funny, I collapsed in a heap onto my desk, hysterical with laughter. She actually believed me!!! Emily is the most gullible person on the entire earth. When I asked her why she believed me, she said innocently, "Well, it's a sensible idea..."

At which Kat and me just lost it; we just abandoned our work completely and went paralytic with laughter. God, it was fun. And even at the end of the day, Emily kept asking people about the teacake theory.

In PE we had fitness training - which speaks for itself. Shoot me now.

Maths - uneventful.

Spent lunchtime with Tash and Kat in the music block, either:

  • Posing for pictures on Kat/Tash's phones.
  • Taking pictures on Tash's phone.
  • Taking videos on Tash's phone.
  • Talking of meloncholy things.
  • Listening to my mp3 player on full volume and dancing, while the demon twins plotted against me.
  • And occasionally, playing the piano.

English - I found this book in the library called 'The Kite Runner'. Mum's read it; she said it was brilliant, and she's right! It is absolutely amazing. Really.

Home again, empty house, apples in the bowl, unfortunately no toast this time. (Only brown bread - eurgh).

Ho hum. The melancholy things at lunchtime, oh dear. I had a while of oh-dear-low-self-esteem-lonely depression, which I've described before. The problem is, Kat and Tash aren't the most sensitive of people:

Ros: I know I sound desperate and pathetic, but...*rest of sentence ommitted*
Kat: Wow, you really are desperate.

RANT NO 3: I send Ann-Kathrin a lovely Xmas card and letter (all in German, I might add) and she sends no reply! I know I shouldn't be annoyed, but I am a bit.

Anyway, must go. Byeeee!

2 Comments:

  • I am the teacake to end all teacakes

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:12 AM  

  • *dribbles violently* I have discovered a condition called 'severe dribbling disorder'. Visit my blog for more information. *dribbles more*

    By Blogger Sophie B, at 11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home