Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Sunday, January 08, 2006

A gush and two rants.

Well, I saw it.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Brilliant! Absolutely fantabulous. He was so gorrrrrrgeous!!! Wooo! Enjoyed watching it very much (despite the rubbish picture and crap sound from Sophie's video).

Favourite bits:

  • Harriet Jones flashing her ID to the sycorax and saying "Harriet Jones, prime minister". Then the assistant translated, "he knows who you are".
  • The apple in the dressing gown.
  • The Doctor saving the world with a satsuma.
  • ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE BIT- Tennant yelling in an absolutely hilarious voice, "I DON'T KNOOOWWWWW!!!" You have to see it to know what I'm talking about.

However, I do think that Anna's observation was right; Russell T didn't do a brilliant job of distinguising the two doctors; there were some bits that were very Christopher Eccleston-y, which they shouldn't be because it wasn't him.

And the "fantastic!" at the end I didn't like much. It doesn't suit him.

But apart from that, I thought it was fabuloso, and cannot wait until series 2. Although hopefully Russell will make David a DIFFERENT type of Doctor.

Right, gushing over, now time for the rants:

WE WERE SO BLOODY CLOSE!!!!! 2-2 against Chester. We were WINNING!!!!!!!! We were 2-1 throughout the entire second half, then the official gives us six minutes added time (God knows where they dredged that from) and right at the end of the added time, Chester scores (me and Dad yell "BUGGER!") and all their fans go completely mad and jump up, run down the steps and line the pitch shouting. Cocky sods.

GrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! WE SHOULD HAVE WON!!!!!!!!!!!

Rant number two: Bloodyshittysoddingcrappybollocks Has-been and Wannabe Big Brother. It has taken over the Channel 4 line-up, so I have NO Friends in the morning, and NO SIMPSONS. AND NOW THE OLD EPISODES OF THE SIMPSONS ARE BEING SHOWN. AGAIN!!!! God, I just want to tear Davina McCall limb from limb. Ggagghhhhhagahagahahahhbggrrrrrr!!!!

Whew.

Lost is finishing now. I may watch the finale, but I'll be lost (geddit) because I haven't seen it for weeks.

Ho hum.

Possum.

Sophie is funneh. And apparently, so am I:

Ros: Grr....bloody Biology.
Other Ros: Hey, don't swear!
Ros: I'm not swearing crapbuggershitarsecuntbollocks!!!!!

Here is a gorgeous man.

Here is another gorgeous man.

Here is an even gorgeouser man, who Sophie lusts after.

Here is an extremely gorgeous man.

And here, ladies and gents, is the most gorgeous man of them all.

(Just in case you didn't know, they are, in order, Enrique Iglesias, Matthew Fox, John Barrowman, Viggo Mortensen, and if you don't know the identity of the last man you should have an appointment with the hospital, right away.)

Anyway, must skedaddle. See y'all (nearly) tomorrowwwww!

5 Comments:

  • OMG! You're alive! I'm so relieved. And I agree, the funniest bit was the "I DON'T KNOW!" part. He he.

    Anyway. KEEP YOUR !*@$*N! HANDS OF MY BOYFRIEND, ROS. JOHN BARROWMAN IS MINE. I NEARLY DIED WHEN I SAW THE PICTURE OF HIM ON THE ICE RINK ON HIS WEBSITE. HIS NEW HAIR DO IS SO LUSH. HE IS ON BOTH ITV AND BBC NEXT SATURDAY NIGHT SO I AM PREPARED TO DIE OF A OMGSOTOTALLYHOT OVERLOAD. SO STAY AWAY!

    AND YOUR LINK TO VIGGIO MORTENSEN (ALSO MY BOYFRIEND) IS POOPY. I CAN PROBABLY STOP WRITING IN CAPITAL LETTERS NOW. So there.

    The JohnBarrowmanaholic xxx

    By Blogger Sophie B, at 5:45 AM  

  • I MEANT VIGGO MORTENSEN. WHAT DO THESE PEOPLE HAVE SUCH WEIRDO NAMES?

    The JohnBarrowmanaholic (again)

    By Blogger Sophie B, at 5:48 AM  

  • Well, the relief that you saw TCI is palpable over at Rullsenberg's place. Soz about the footie though...

    By Blogger Lisa Rullsenberg, at 1:13 AM  

  • You must have lost your sight. It's the only answer. How else can you think that the pic of DT is hot???????

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:10 AM  

  • The 'I don't know' bit is perfection.

    By Blogger Anna Lowman (annawaits), at 10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home