Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

*hyperness building*

*hyperness building*

*hyperness ready to be unleashed*

*OK, here we go...*





WE WON!!! WE WON!!! WE WON!!! WE WON!!! WE WON!!! WE WON!!! WE WON!!! WE WON!!! WE WON!!! WE WON!!! WE WON!!! WE WON!!! WE WON!!! WE WON!!! WE WON!!! WE WON!!! WE WON!!! WE WON!!! WE WON!!! WE WON!!! WE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE BEAT CHESTER 1-0 IN THE REPLAY! WE'RE GOING THROUGH! WE'RE PLAYING NEWCASTLE! AT HOME! I AM GOING! IT'S GOING TO BE ON TV!!!!!!

Never before have I been to such a tense game. Every time the ball went up the other end (me and Dad were standing behind one goal, with the rest of the die-hard supporters) I hid my head behind Dad's shoulder and moaned, "No...don't score now....!"

But it was done; it was tense, we won! (ooo, that rhymes!) You should have seen the Cheltenham supporters; they went completely mental! Jumping up and down, clapping, chanting, dancing, the works! (Except for running onto the pitch where the rest of the team were celebrating.)

Johnny Ward's red and white army!
Johnny Ward's red and white army!

So it was definitely worth going, overpassing the fact that I arrived home at one o'clock in the morning and had to get up at seven. Still, I feel chipper now, despite this being the dreaded "day from hell" on my timetable. It's been completely boring so far, and it's gonna get worse with the uber fuhrer Frau Jeanes at the helm. Shoot me now.

Random Memory: Taking Sergei and Viktor home. They'd been staying with us for two weeks, but their (and all the other kids') holidays were up, so we took them to the airport on a coach, led them through the luggage thingy, then they had to go to the departure lounge. And I hugged both of them and started crying (as did most of the others - Russian and English alike). Then they turned the corner and I haven't seen them since then.

It's surprising how close you can get to two boys who you only know for two weeks, and son't speak any English. I keep on hoping they'll come back for another holiday (it sometimes happens) but I don't suppose they will.

13:59 says the computer clock...computer room is closing soon.

DAVID TENNANT! *cough*

"Look at these human beings. Consider their potential. From the day that they are born, and blinking, step in to the sun; there is more to see that can be seen, more to do than...hold on...no, that's the Lion King, but the point still stands! Leave them alone!"

"You'll stand as this world's champion?"
"Sure. I have no idea who I am but you just summed me up."

(This is an approximation; I can't remember exactly what he said):

"Am I...funny? Cheeky? Sexy? Am I an old misery, life and soul, a coward, a killer, a fighter...well, judging from the evidence I've certainly got a gob!"

Delivered in a brilliant way.

Hmm, Secret Smile quotes....ooh...

"While I was making the announcement I was looking at your mouth."
"...Why?"
"Well, it's beautiful. I was just thinking...I came in that mouth."

Which, if you see it, truly shows that David Tennant can play anything, including a perverted psycho. Pity about Kate Ashfield, though. Anyway, I'm off. "Bring on the Geordies!" I'll let you know when the match is so you cand rop everything and rush to watch it on BBC 1. If I find myself facing a camera I'll stick my tongue out.

Byeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

1 Comments:

  • You got the ending of the first quote wrong. You will never be as greater fan as me.

    By Blogger Sophie B, at 3:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home