Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Friday, December 16, 2005

It's Christmassssssssssssssssssssssssss

Notable events of late:
  • Recieving my Secret Santa present; bath bombs, yaydelly!
  • Recieving a quite huge amount of cards from people (Monty's particularly stood out because it had a picture of a Christmas Montster on it).
  • Sorting out the drama groups; I am Tim's daughter and Tom's sister. Weirrd. We also played Zip-zap-boing. First round I won, second round I had to drop out nearly at the end because I was laughing too much to make a decent "boing!"
  • Observing Mr Butcher making pure iron in Chemistry; involving a firework/flash/bright light sort of thing.
  • Watching The Muppet Christmas Carol in English
  • Going completely and utterly mental and apoplectic with laughter on the bus again. We were just passing out of school when Sophie started to make extremely weird faces at the Ozies outside, and was clawing at the window. It was hysterical. They looked scared, as well they might.

OK, and just for the record:

NATASHA EVANS AND JACK LAZENBY ARE NOT HAVING A RELATIONSHIP; THEY NEVER HAVE HAD AND THEY NEVER WILL HAVE, SHE HATES HIS GUTS AND I IMAGINE THAT HE HATES HER BACK WITH A PASSION.

Yeah, Tash got annoyed. Very.

My blunder of the day:
(After Martin and Mike were pulling my hair in assembly, and claiming they were being nice to me)
Me: Martin, answer me this; how is wanking...I mean yanking my hair...

I didn't get any further because the whole room had dissolved into laughter. DAMMIT.

So, at our intelligent, wonderful and intuative school, I learnt this today:

  • According to Emily, Bean shaves his legs.
  • He uses Venus.
  • Muppets ROCK.
  • Oh yeah, and Beaufort...hang on, wasn't it York? Yeah, York, won House art.
  • Erm...
  • That's it.

A whole Christmassy weekend stretching ahead. Mum and Dad are out all day tomorrow, so I have to buy Christmas presents, stick up all our cards on the banisters, and deliver the local ones. Wonderful.

I don't mind actually. I think it's fun-diddly.

Ho ho ho it's magic...you knooowwwww...

ssssHHHHH!!! *listens intently*

I can hear carol singers!

OK, maybe not.

*dead with laughter*

*dead from eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeing*

Ciao!

8 Comments:

  • My pleasure; and wank you for your card... THANK you!!! Thank!! XD nice slip of the toungue, Ros.
    I won an award in art! Woo!

    By Blogger Monty A K-E, at 12:59 PM  

  • All right, calm down. I always messup witty comebacks; grrr.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:42 PM  

  • hehehehehehehehehehehehe. Humbug. Only 8 days! lalalalalalala. I saw an old friend in town today, and was surprised to find she had whiskers. It's almost like... OH MY GOD! SHE WAS MRS RADCLIFFE AS A POSSUM!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    By Blogger Sophie B, at 10:19 AM  

  • ...I think Sophie's been on the orange peel again.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:42 PM  

  • Lazy 4 Tash 4 eva.

    <_<
    >_>

    XD

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:43 PM  

  • I love him to pieces

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:00 AM  

  • I've kissed him too

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:00 AM  

  • That was Rosby, by the way. School blogger is being a hippo again.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home