Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Well, as brilliant as he was, as divine and gorgeous and really pretty good at it he was, I agree with Marie. Secret Smile wasn't anything special.

I mean, the woman who played Miranda was crap. Whatever creepy Brendan did (and he really was very creepy - I was quite scared :S) she seemed to let it pass and didn't yell at him or anything, and when people badmouthed her she didn't even put up a fight!

There were some definitely creepy moments though. So the first half wasn't bad. The second half was just odd. Still, we got plenty of gorgeous Tennant-ness, and really good acting. He can play anything, can't he? In the last year, (or is it two? I can't remember) he's been a completely convincing...

  • Scheming vicar
  • Corrupt policeman
  • Horny lothario
  • Evil kill-Harry-Potter character
  • DOCTOR WHO!!! (Brilliant)
  • And this stalker guy.

God, so many costumes.

KILT!!!

Anyway, back to my life; I have had the shittest day in history. Ever. It was horrible:

  • In History, Ben kept on hitting on me and doing disgusting stuff and Kat (like the wonderful person she is) kept on encouraging him by yelling stuff like "SHE REALLY FANCIES YOU, YOU KNOW!!!" And Mrs Ball didn't help at all, not even when I pleaded: "Please, he's sexually harrassing me!" Which he was, the dickhead.
  • Maths was hell in lesson form; I got 33% in our recent test, which was bad enough, but EVERYONE else seemed to understand what we were doing (bearings - I ask you) and so was basically being annoying to the extreme (well, not everyone) and loud and I couldn't concentrate, because despite my loathing of Maths I want to do well.
  • Then I found out I hadn't done my Biology homework, so was prepared to spend an unintelligable hour doing it in the library, then I rifle through my bag and find that I've brought my BLOODY CHEMISTRY BOOK instead. Then I had the equivalent of a mental breakdown.
  • And then we had another unintelligable Biology lesson on the heart, which I don't understand. (Ne-ver!)
  • And, lots and lots and lots of stupid and horrible people (like Becky) went out of their way to make the crap mountain of my day just a little stinkier.

Oh, and I have to do that massive Biology homework tonight. And I keep thinking it's Thursday, which it isn't.

GodDAMMIT what is it with school??? Grrrrrrrrrrr...

I am badly in need of some Christmas therapy. Just give me some presents and a lot of turkey. And the Christmas Invasion, obviously.

*phone ringing*

Typical, just as I get to it it stops ringing.

Sophie did manage to cheer me up on the bus though, by imitating me yelling "TASH! TASH! TASH!" And she said she'd start Bill and Butch in the new year. At which I had a very good idea. I said we should do a Christmas special...and it should be called The Bill and Butch Invasion!!!

Sophie liked that very much, and said she'd do it on the last day of term, on the bus home.

It's just so FABBY DOOOO.....my two favey things rolled into one...(David and Dr Who, that is) woooooooop de doooooooooooo yayyyyyy!!!

On the plus side, now I've given up dance I don't have to make today any worse. Although guaranteed my stupid family will yell at each other, as is the norm. *annoyed*

On my bed right now:

  • Headphones
  • Two biscuits
  • A handbag
  • My comb
  • A copy of Round Ireland with a Fridge

Oh, and yours truly, of course. *preen*

So yeah; school sucks, especially Biology. But looking on the bright side; I don't have this day again for yonks. *thinks* Next week is week...2? Anyway, the opposite week, then we break up. Then...oh shitballs, it'll be waiting for me when I get back to school. *sigh* ah well.

Aha, I hear sounds of someone in the kitchen. *gasp* an intruder! A thief!

...or my Dad, sneezing loudly.

Best go and get that bloody Biology done. Apologies for this post being filtered at school; I'm in a bad, swearing mood. DIE STUPID ANNOYING PEOPLE DIE!!!

And on that friendly note, I good you bid evening, in the words of...whats-his-name in Vanilla Sky. Tip-top film.

5 Comments:

  • 150???
    1 and a half average adults???

    As much as I appreciate you trying to cheer me up, I highly doubt whether those statistics are true...

    Brendan = creepy. and gorgeous.

    REALLY gorgeous.

    Toodle pip!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:21 PM  

  • Well done for watching the prog on your laptop - my that's advanced technology (even if you didn't record it on there). Now exactly why wouldn't you have wanted to watch it in company? hee.

    Can I say btw that I'm really enjoying dropping by your blog: it's like not having to look back into my own schoolage past!

    PS I hated biology homework too.

    By Blogger Lisa Rullsenberg, at 1:13 PM  

  • a) It isn't advanced technology - I recorded it THEN watched it.

    b) Your comments are confusing :S

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:59 AM  

  • la la la possum

    By Blogger Sophie B, at 10:41 AM  

  • 150 so you as intelligent as 1 and 1/2 average adults

    Um... IQ = mental age/actual age

    So IQ 150 = mental age 21 or 22

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home