Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Monday, December 12, 2005

I badly need to watch something with David Tennant in it, RIGHT NOW. Unfortunately I'm going to have to wait another three hours and twenty five minutes.

In the mean time, there's plenty of things I could be doing but really can't be bothered to do, like Christmas cards. *moan* so difficult...so many people...and I'm really not boasting here but I'm going to have to send a LOT out and eurgaghhhhhhhh it's difficult. Still, all in good fun. Recieved Katherine's, which had the following message written inside:

"To Rosby,

May you be filled you the happiness, the merriment and the knowledge that Dr Who is back soon that makes a Christmas very Christmassy. From Kat"

Then she added an arrow to the Dr Who part and wrote, "I don't think I should have reminded you about that!"

Obscure wording in her message, but right in the essentials. Anna is accusing me of looking forward to Christmas Day JUST because Dr Who is on. Which, if you met me, you'd think was true; but I'm being excited about Christmas in my own quiet way. Hell, I didn't even think Christmas was getting close until yesterday (see last post; tree putting up etc).

Also got Sophie's card:

"To Ros,

(In normal type) Happy Christmas (in Sophie writing) Invasion.
And Bonnies.
And Possums.
Luv, Skittles."

She also wrote "mole" randomly and "kilt", as well. Both David Tennant related.

Hmm, are all my Christmas cards going to be Doctor Who-ish? Speaking of Doctor Who (Well, we weren't talking about it before, were we, silly!) You may want to check this out. Top clip on the list. Look out at the end for the Enigma. It looks dead good.

Dead good? UNDERSTATEMENT! It looks brilliant, fabuloso and marrrrrrvelllloooouuussss!!! He fights the sycorax in his pyjamas, in his PYJAMAS for god's sake. Marie and I (just to satisfy Elizabeth - for once) will be going nuts, I can tell.

La tum te tum tum do be do be do...I'm going to have to start those cards sometime.

I've had a spectacular day of losing today. In History...actually, we won in history! Hurrah! We were having a sources quiz and me and Kat were with Fran, Keenan and Ashley. And we got the most right! (Although me and Kat did the most work.)

P.E: major acheivment; me, Tash and Katherine lost EVERY SINGLE GAME! WOOO! It was very funny. We were beaten 15-0 by Becky and Charlotte, despite us being actually not that bad. Well, Tash and Kat are good. Well...I can be pretty good if I'm concentrating enough.

Maths test, I DEFINITELY lost that. Ah well. Then Drama, we watched the other group's play, which was diddly. (Diddly = good, in Ros language). Now we're starting our devised piece and I may possibly be with Tom Travis and Tim, which is going to be interesting.

Hafta skadoodle now.

Byeeeeeeeeee!!!

P.S. Think of me at 9pm this evening. I will be squealing.

P.S.S. Possibly. I may record it and watch it on my laptop in bed, which is the ONLY way to watch things.

6 Comments:

  • Hi Ros I think that you should get dressed up as a possum and make unwanted sexual jestures towards a picture of DT, I'm sure he'd be well chuffed. ;)

    By Blogger Sophie B, at 11:38 AM  

  • a) I may fancy him a lot but I am NOT sexually attracted to him.

    b) I don't know what possums look like anyway.

    By Blogger Rosby, at 12:33 PM  

  • a) those two terms are kinda implicit in one another;

    b)see here: http://www.anbg.gov.au/anbg/mammals/b-possum.jpg

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:36 AM  

  • So, did you watch? Of course you did... the question is who was with you at the time (I found it traumatic enough to have my partner next to me: I'd have crawled into my skin to have any family in the same room).

    By Blogger Lisa Rullsenberg, at 10:31 AM  

  • Lisa...what?

    I watched it on my own, in bed, on my laptop, in the dark, sound turned up.

    My God, it was dead scary.

    (btw - i recorded it first. my laptop isn't that advanced)

    By Blogger Rosby, at 6:08 AM  

  • *claps frantically* Hurrah!

    And Jack: just because you fancy someone doesn't mean you want to have sex with them. I just think he's gorrrgeous.

    By Blogger Rosby, at 12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home