Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Monday, December 19, 2005

Let the beeeeells ring oouuuut at Christmaaaas!

Quote of the day:
Me: Hey Amy!
Amy: Glurk...I can't answer right now because I'm choking on a mixture of fur and breakfast cereal.

Claire, give us a quote!
"I'm a chocoholic!"

CHOCOLATE!!!

Yes, it's been a very chocolate-oriented day. OHMYGODSACREBLEUANDWOWZIES I LOVE CHOCOLATE ORANGE!!!!

Phew. My chocolate high is starting to slow down. Anyway, it has been a totally fabby-doo day today. Maths, we did puzzles and played countdown (the girls won - hurrah!) In PE we played badminton (as usual) and danced around to Xmas songs, and we watched Blackadder in history. And now I have a whole hour to kill, seeing as we were let out 20 minutes early for Sixth Form lunch thingy.

And I ate chocolate.

CHRISTMAS!!! I am finally getting dead excited now. WOO HOOOOO!!! And before you say, I am getting excited about Christmas, not just the Christmas Invasion.

I lurrrrrrve Xmas, hurrahzels!

Ashleigh says: "I like bread."

And I like turkey. And crackers. And watching the Snowman was Christmas Eve. And bag-packing! (I can't be bothered to explain that - it's a charity thing).

Claire is asking me random questions :S

Better go; by fingers are aching like HELL.

Chrrrrrrrrrrrristmas!!!

(Invasion also.)

POSSUM!!!

1 Comments:

  • How dare you use my catchphrase at the end of your post!!!!!!!!!!!111

    By Blogger Sophie B, at 6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home