Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Hurrah! Finally the Goblet of Fire puppet show has been released onto the Jerry the Frog Productions site! And, as expected, it is hilarious. To have a look at the theatre (which contains numerous other hilarious things) click here my munchkins. It would probably be better if you read the other harry potter show thingies first. In the fourth watch out for Barty Crouch jr: that is who David T played in the film.

Eeeeeeee!!! (Although the tongue movoment I did find slightly disturbing.)

THE TERM IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have literally eaten nothing but chocolate today, with the result that (obviously) I went hyperrrr. Sophie did the Bill and Butch Invasion on the bus, which, to be brutal, wasn't her best, but still, cooly dooly.

And now...two whole school-free weeks...Christmas...presents...tree...sleeping in late...doctor who...

*voice trails off as she thinks of this list of wonders*

GRRRR Msn is being screwy again.

Well, school was ace today. I wore a BRILLIANT santa hat which attracted a lot of attention from various people, including Chris with his loud, immature, oooh-look-at-me-trying-to-impress-people comments:

"You FREAK!"
"What the hell is WRONG with you?"
"OH MY GOD YOU WEIRDO!!!"

I simply said I was being cheery and festive (unlike him) and told him to stop being an immature prick and find a life from somewhere. I also said the same to Mitchell, after he had constantly annoyed me all term (and practically everyone else in the whole yeargroup). I think it shut him up.

It's not fair. How come (for example) I have only TWO classes with Diana, and yet I have to have Drama, Physics, Chemistry, English, Biology AND Maths with Mitchell? He is the biggest and most desperate attention seeker I have ever met in my life.

Also Martin is behaving in a quite laughable way; he keeps on saying that he's "trying to be nice to me" and so I should "return the favour". Well a) he isn't trying to be nice, he has just been doing the whole shrieking/repeating whatever I say/hair YYYYYYanking thing and b) he is plainly asking for some kind of handout.

You would think, after three and a bit years he would've thought of SOMETHING insulting to say to me without a) getting it from Mike and Bean, b) repeating what I say or c)...well, that's about it.

Oh yeah, and death to Tom Percy.

AND DEATH TO BINNIE. QUIT BELITTLING ME ALL THE TIME YOU JUMPED-UP IDIOT.

Ok, phew, rant over. So anyway, I have eaten a whole ton of chocolate today. Rest of holiday plan:

  • 21st - Carol singing with Diana, hurrah!
  • 22nd - Probably hanging around at home bored stiff
  • 23rd - Bagpacking with Seth, Caleb, Mark, Louise and the rest of the (very large) gang
  • 24th - Ditto. Will also be watching the annual Christmas video as well.
  • 25th - Off to Aunty Hilary's. Doctor Who on. All activity will stop. Eeeeeeeeeeee.
  • 26th - Football, and probably enjoying my Xmas presents, whatever they may be.

Looking forward to it all, lalalalalaaaaaaa.

Hmm, the thumping music has stopped. Has my brother died?

Ow, back aching. Now off to eat some more toast.


I love this picture. Can't pin down why, I just think it's brilliant. Anyway, must skadoodle. Blog soon hopefully!

3 Comments:

  • Yep.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:02 PM  

  • Love the pic. When DT is done being the Doctor, I vote Homer Simpson takes over.

    By Blogger Marie, at 4:05 PM  

  • Ros, when are you going bag packing? I don't know if I'd be able to come but if I could (and you'd let me :)) I'd love to. When/where???

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home