Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Quoting from the lessonroony...?

Am in ICT at this very moment, and am (or was) totally stuck.

Ah well, it is lunchtime soon. Time to eat...some...lunch...yes.

*ahem* James, do you have a quote for this blog?

"Nik Naks are nice."

Tash, do you have a quote?

"Jack sucks."

Katherine, do you have a quote?

"Tell her she is a freak." (Talking about me, there. Lovely.)

Matt, do you have a quote?

"Make Matt History."

Chris, do you have a quote?

(On his request) !!!!!!!!!!!!?????????...........

Ed! Give us a quote!

"No."

Ashleigh says...

"Mr Pine is lush."

Imogen says...

"Go up your own arse!" (Talking about me again.)

Alex, welcome back! Give us a quote!

"I don't have a computer."

I think that's enough. I need to try and fathom out my ICT now. Happy commenting.

xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home