Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Monday, September 05, 2005

*sigh*

So, I have reached this moment.

I've got the Long and Winding Road in my head, which is appropriate, kinda.

Don't leave me waiting here,
Lead me to your door.

The end of the holidays. It's funny, despite the fact that all supplies are in, bag has been purchased and packed, stuff thrown away and stored, lunch made and alarm set, it hasn't really sunk in that tomorrow is a school day. Well, it will tomorrow when I'm groaning and falling out of bed at 6:45 in the morning, while the alarm blares. I don't know what it is, but every time I set it it gets louder. *gives a shudder*

Good day today. Went to see Red Eye with me muckers at the cinema. It's sort of a cross between The PhoneBooth and Scream. Very very good. Also a superb moment before the film where I as stinkin bored by the adverts, and there was suddenly an advert for new dramas on ITV, and just as I was about to fall asleep, I find myself looking into the eyes of DAVID TENNANT!!!

I was squealing my head off, annoying many people in the process. Problem is, he was only on screen for a moment, so I don't know which out of the many dramas he is in. I'll have to watch ITV for ages until I find him. The wonderful, non-sad and non-obsessive life I lead...

Going to bed early tonight, which means I probably won't get to sleep until about two in the morning, or later.

Had a wonderful female bonding session with mum tonight in which we both pranced around the kitchen singing Beatles songs. Funfunfun. We both discovered we have a mutual hatred of Hey, Jude. My favourites are: All you need is love, Love Me Do, The Ballad of John and Yoko, and Daytripper.


Tried to please her/she only played one night stands.

Nothing you can say, but you can learn how to be you inside/It's easy...all you need is love...

Christ, you know it ain't easy/you know how hard it can be./ The way things are goin'/they're gonna crucify me.

Someone to love, somebody new./Someone to love, someone like you.

Ah, classics. Anyway, better go now. Next time I talk to you I will have been reinstated into the school...um...life.

I leave you with one quote from a song, from the movie Scream, which in which I hope you will find cheer...





Schoooooolll's out! For! Summa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home