Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Extracts from the German Exchange Diaries

At this moment in time we are in a German geography lesson. Mr Whats-His-Face has rubbed a load of gibberish from the blackboard and is writing some more unintelligable garbage. No offense to the guy, but IT MAKES NO SENSE. AND NOT ONLY BECAUSE IT IS IN GERMAN!

Anyway...now Patrick the ickle-absolute-clone-of-James has just walked in from an errand. He really is weeny.

Seriously, this teacher needs to learn to write. It's just scribbles!

Had nice cake earlier. Nummy, if that is a word. Life is good. Ann-Kathrin and I get on. Doing lotsa stuff. Hurrah!

More untelligable rubbish is being plastered on. Ho hum. Katherine is snooping. Grr. I miss basketball, and sleeping in late, but otherwise am fine. But surely it is neither right nor fair to set off to school when the stars are still shining. Es ist FRICKING KALT.

Teacher is wearing a cricket jumper. Girl with quite extraordinary fringe keeps staring at me. Grrr, es ist nervig.

It is...10 past 10. Means it is 10 past 9 in England. We are half way through our second lesson. Tash, Hannah etc are starting their first. Hmm. Now fringey is snapping her fingers. Ooowww, have hair in my eye. Praise be, people look INTERESTED.

THEY'RE DOING FRONTS!!! I get it! Well no, I don't, but I know what they're DOING.

Fringe girl now completely freaking me out. Eeek! Now others are staring at me. What is so amaing about the English? BELL! BELL! FREEDOM!!!



Physics now. Swivelly chair, yay! Right next to the radiator, double yay! Fringey other side of room but still managed to stare at me.

Catching the odd few words: gross (big), spiegel (mirror).

*gasp* they're doing reflection! Yah, yah. Better than nuclear Fisson, which sucks. Totally. Wow. Me, Katherine, James, Robin AND Izzy are all scribbling. Robin will do her huge page filled of block capital words, some being, ESSEN and JONNY DEPP and PENCIL and MY NAME IS MRS FLYNN.

The word 'winkel' keeps on appearing on the board. Was ist das?

Hahahaha. Off to town to eat things afterwards. Mmm...things...I will buy presents for my family in Kaufhof, the biggest shop in the ENTIRE WORLD. Just unearthed something from the forest that is my hair.

Teacher looks vaguely like Tash's mum. VERY vaguely. Ickle Patrick now gazing at the window at *looks* a tree. Ok, the lights just turned off. Scary.


Little break from the diaries now. Will write more tomorrow. This is Ros in England, by the way, not the diary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home