Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I like bananas. Bananas are good. Don't drop the banana! Good source of potassium!

Hmm, this is a bad idea, considering I am at school at this very moment. In fact, I have only been hear about an hour and a half cos I had to go to the orthodontist's for the first time.

I need an operation. BRILLIANT!

Grr...

Anyway, have a new film to add to the favourites list. WALLACE AND GROMIT! 'Tis hilarious! I went with Sophie to see it and it was brilliante!

Hmmmm.......*brain block*

Next to me is a boy doing...*peers over* some random science game thing. Hmph, we never had that. We had Mr Houlton. No longer though. Hurrah!

So, my day so far: Orthodontist's, 20 minutes of German, and French this afternoon. Oh God.

Tomorrow I have...History, I think I have Physics, Oh joy of joys.

Ok, computer room is closing, must leave.

Comment, my pancakes!

3 Comments:

  • If you watched Doctor Who, you'd know what the title meant you IMBECILE.

    *grump*

    By Blogger Rosby, at 11:29 AM  

  • Ros you are a crazy loon-like loon. Don't insult my sister, we all know she's weird but she's not an IMBECILE - you are!

    PS Doctor Who is pants.

    By Blogger Rosby, at 2:40 AM  

  • That was Kat, by the way. School blogger is spasticated. Lots.

    By Blogger Rosby, at 2:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home