Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Ah, wonderful Friends...both kinds...

Sorry for the exceptionally boring post the other day, but 8 out of 10 Cats is awesome.

Anywaaay, have had a good week. Happened to meet Max, Cieran and Simon in town and spent the day with them, which was surprisingly fun. Well, I was bought a drink and cheesy fries, so sock!

Ho hum. Only a few days until school starts. I have mixed feelings towards this, because of the whole GCSE thing, which does sound kinda scary, if the blogs from my friendy-wendys are anything to go by. Still, I knew I would be at this stage eventually. No more Geography. Oh, how heartbreaking.....

It's funny, I was expecting it to be a whole, big reunion with my friends, but it turns out I've seen them all already. Well, all of my close friends. Except Katherine. Out of the 30, I have seen...eight. Hmm. Perhaps not that many.

I wish I could remember who I was in a class with. All I can remember is I'm with Katherine, Tash, Amber Smith (which didn't exactly thrill me) and Dominic (which is truly awful, end quote.)

I can't honestly say I'm going to miss being in a class with most of the boys. Chris, Dan, Mike, Teddy, Martin etc. And Adam as well. But no more Hannah and Lucy and Diana and...well, maybe Chloe...*sniff*

Well they ight be in lanaguage classes with me. I'm the only one out of the seven of us doing drama, which is a pity. Still, no matter, give me a chance to make some new friends. There are some people in Year 9 I don't think I've ever talked to. It is my mission to do so. And...NO MORE CONTACT WITH THE HORRIBLE BOYS IN YEAR 9!!! *Does a celebration dance* Because there is NO MORE D.T! *does a doubly energetic celebration dance*

They're not all horrible. Sam and Joel aren't. I suppose Adam's OK, except for the truly annoying songs and stuff. Still, each to their own.

*Sigh*

Amy is back. HURRAH! I have missed her blog entries. Although her recent ones have gone very neurotic and depressing. Amy, lighten up!

Tomorrow my brother is having a big party, which means that my parents have conveniently managed to escape for the evening, which means that the loud, incessantly thumping music, snogging couples in the hallway (well, that's just a prediction) and smoking in the garden will be in abundance. And I'll be there too. Perfect! Which means I won't be able to watch my Friday night TV quota (Friends, Scrubs, My Family, The Simpsons, and Bromwell High), unless the hoardes of teenagers stay out of the Living Room. Which is unlikely.

Still, it may be interesting in its own way. I might see people I recognise. Actually, that's probably unlikely as well since I never recognise any of Joe's friends. They're OK, I suppose. Last party Joe had they said hi to me, and a girl came and talked to me for a while, although Joe said afterwards that she'd had a lot to drink. Hmm. Not very encouraging when you realise the only person who's been friendly to you is pissed, is it?

So, back to school. Year 10. Different classes for GCSE subjects. Maths sets. Very probably Mrs Wood (oh joy of joys). A class with Amber and Dominic and many other different people. New drama classes. A score of new teachers. German and French GCSE. English, Maths, Science, History, German, French, Drama, P.E, R.E and P.S.E.






BRING IT ON!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home