Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Crap, bugger, arse, satan and all his little wizards!

Stupid, idiotic Martin has found this blog.

CRAP CRAP CRAP AND QUADRUPLE CRAP.

He's a total idiot. He has been "bullying" me for two years, and to start with I always got upset, but now it's completely ludicrous now, because his idea of insulting me is repeating whatever I say in a very high-pitched squeal. Two years and he's thought of nothing. Nothing!

What an imbecile.

Pah. Without the figures of Teddy and Mike he doesn't do anything. They influence him, which is a bit of a shame for it has ruined his independence, but it's his fault for doing what they say and being taken in by their stupidness.

Martin, if you're reading, IT'S NEVER TOO LATE!

Whew. It's frickin' freezing in here. The only source of warmth I have is my laptop, which is growing cooler by the minute.

Dum de dum...apfels.

Dum de dum...dum...DUM...*thinks desperately*

Genuine quotes from Pate's pupils:

"Keep your sockware AWAY FROM MY FACE!"

"So is there any proof? Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate NOOOO! I am trying to enlighten you my child, so SHUT UP!"

"WWWWWWHHHOOOOAAAAAA!"

(The reply to a year 11 saying, go away you little shits)
"You've hurt my brain!"

"Are you a lesbian? Are you sure? Sure? Are you sure? Absolutely sure? Positive? Are you sure?"

(And, when the questionee says very sure...)

"Nyeah, I know you're lying."

(Apparently Ed Noble said...)

"Rape is no matter unless you're a raping clown."

(I've heard Tim say this about six times)

"So I still get to twat Beal, right...?"

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home