Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Well, the deed is done. The first day is over with. Got my wonderful new timetable with all my fave subjects on it (except for RE, Science, Maths). Sat on the stage. Had several talks about GCSEs. Had English with Ms Reid. Had Physics with Mr Cooper. Met 10P. Went home completely shattered and fell asleep on the sofa.

Hmm.

I stayed exhausted for a while; Mum and Dad said it was because I'd totally disrupted my sleeping patterns, which is true. Today seemed a million hours long. Anyway, it wasn't such a bad day really, and I perked up considerably after having a delicious cheese and bacon and pasta bake with ice cream afterwards, and me and Dad and Mum commenting on how crap Mrs Mackenzie is.

Ahhh, how I love my parents...

Tomorrow I have History, Maths, Drama and either R.E or PSE. Great, crap, great (hopefully) and either crap or great. That's the beauty of the new timetables, there's hardly any really really bad days.

My teachers are as follows:

English: Ms Reid
Physics: Mr Cooper
German: Mrs Kirr
French: Ummm, I think I've got Mr Andrew
Chemistry: Mrs Jeanes
Biology: Mr Butcher (I'm hoping those two are the right way round...)
Maths: Mrs Wood (oh, wonderful...)
Drama: Mr O'Sullivan
IT: Miss Crick (who else?)
History: Mrs Ball

Sooo, only one old teacher, the rest are all new. To me, anyway. There's a score of new teachers but we don't have any. Well, 10P don't.

Hmmm...hope drama is OK.

Oh, blogger's block again. I'd better pack my afu ;wgtgu7efehjo.

Sorry, lazy fingers. Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home