Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Links doneeeee!

Huzzah!

Haha. As I speak Tash and Kat are setting up their own blogs. Hurrah! Although I suspect that it is just so they can comment on mine, and will never post. Ho hum.

Am writing this in the I.C.T lesson. Have just finished filling my dreamweaver page with links. YESS! I am a computer genius, dude.

Lalala. Not a bad day so far. Have Games after lunch, which last year I'd be maoning and wailing and beating myself over the head with the frozen kipper, but now we're doing basketball, it's actually FUN. Which is good, obviously. Just shows how times change.

*checks clock* Fifteen more minutes till I can snaffle grapes off people. Yay!

Katherine is now posting. And Tash is...OK, her blog has gone mad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home