Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Friday, September 01, 2006

Obligatory fangirl post...

God bless The Sunday Times! Not only have they provided me with a free copy of the Director's Cut of Donnie Darko (which is far better and more understandable than the original), but on the aforementioned disc are trailers for Brokeback Mountain, Jarhead and Proof! It's a Jake-fest!

(Not that I need a trailer for Brokeback Mountain, but the more Jake the better, of course.)

And as a consequence I REALLY REALLY want to see Jarhead now. Unfortunately I can't buy it because it's an 18 (dammitdammitdammit), and if I can't pass for fifteen, even though I am, there's no way I can pass for eighteen.

But never fear; Lucy said she would lend it to me! Hurrah!!!

I also want to see Proof; but I haven't seen it in ANY shops, which is incredibly annoying. Is the UK just not that Jake-orientated, then?

Sorry; I'm being REALLY fangirly today. I can't help it! Donnie Darko! Jack Twist! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

...and it's out of my system. Right, must go and finish tidying my room. Farewell...

P.S. Quick point; after seeing the Director's Cut, I understand the whole time travel thing, but I don't get the rabbit, Frank. Who is he? What is he? How did he....what...?

19 Comments:

  • ros whats wrong with you? am i right in thinking you like Jake G more than David Tennant nowdays? Goodness me, whats hapenning to this world...

    By Blogger Sophie B, at 4:07 AM  

  • Who is he? Who is he? Where did you find him?

    . . . Yeah you can't tell that was supposed to be Nikki from BB.
    Oh well.

    By Blogger Anna, at 2:27 PM  

  • Ros.
    Busy this weekend?
    We should do somethinggg.

    By Blogger Anna, at 2:31 PM  

  • But....Frank the rabbit's the guy who ran him over.....it does make sense....doesn't it?


    Or do you mean something more complicated than that?

    Ho I don't know.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2:40 PM  

  • i am confused.

    By Blogger Megan, at 6:18 AM  

  • I'm gonna be the man who comes back home with you, I'm gonna be the man who's coming hoooome. . . with you.

    dumdiddleumdumdudmdumdada

    I'm bored and your not on msn.
    Well you are kinda. But you're not really.

    By Blogger Anna, at 10:28 AM  

  • Seeing as I was talking to Ros. . .
    Ok fine I'm still a hypocrite.

    By Blogger Anna, at 1:37 AM  

  • I rang your house and your brother took my number.
    Call me back you scumbag!
    I'm sorry, you're not a scumbag.
    It's a fun word though.
    Anyway.
    Call moi.

    By Blogger Anna, at 4:14 AM  

  • Oh, you did.
    It's all good.
    BD

    Yourd Word Verication thing is annoying.

    bwpaej.

    By Blogger Anna, at 4:49 AM  

  • finally someone has commented on the word verication. I thought it might just be me.
    Why do we have to do it?
    jgymu

    By Blogger Megan, at 12:13 PM  

  • So computers can't leave comments.
    Ros... are you scared of comment laeving computers?

    vssgg

    By Blogger Anna, at 1:04 PM  

  • dnzuhb

    By Blogger Anna, at 1:04 PM  

  • vbafnjc oops, I did it wrong.
    hxtavxxu is the new one.

    By Blogger Anna, at 1:05 PM  

  • .....................WHAT?

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2:00 PM  

  • Haha.
    Hattie's stupid and confused.
    okzeyl.

    xD

    Ok, Zeyl.
    Who'd have a name like Zayl anyway?

    By Blogger Anna, at 12:38 AM  

  • Didya watch it yet?
    :D


    veeebt.
    Lolol. I love that one.
    That's weird. I typed love when I meant to write like, just because I type it so much.
    o__________________o;;

    By Blogger Anna, at 7:37 AM  

  • You all smell.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:54 AM  

  • Technically I was the only one who was mean to you.
    Hey Ros is this the most comments you've ever had yet?

    CGIGZYF! I'VE HAD THIS ONE BEFORE!

    By Blogger Anna, at 8:35 AM  

  • asnofvtb - what is the point?

    By Blogger Megan, at 11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home