Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Contining, very briefly, on the fangirl theme; I just realised something quite odd.

The Doctor - "My lonely angel."
Jack Twist - "...[Ennis] laid the ministering angel out on the wild columbine..."

Huh. Coincidence?

Also, I think I may have discovered the only picture in existence of Heath Ledger looking relatively normal:



Hmm. Obviously being in posession of some facial hair and changing out of those crap cowboy hats has done well for Cowboy Mark #2.

(Jake still looks better, though.)

Anyway, tomorrow I still STOP being fangirly and shallow and concentrate on more important things.

Just taking a couple of days out to drool; happens to the best of us.



(Though not over Heath Ledger, of course, despite him looking *slightly* attractive in that picture.)

Catch up soon!

3 Comments:

  • Heath Ledger is infact more attractive than Jack Gyllenhaal in that picture.




    But if you compare them to other men (coughnotthatihaveanyoneinmindjohnnycough) then they are nothing.
    NOTHING.
    *ahem*

    By Blogger Anna, at 11:50 AM  

  • Hah. You loner. You're the only one who posted.



    Bugger.



    Am I allowed to swear on this?

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:58 AM  

  • Shuttup.
    I just invited you over.
    Appreciate me.
    D<

    By Blogger Anna, at 10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home