Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Thursday, August 24, 2006

"Yea, and God said to Abraham, 'You will kill your son Isaac.' And Abraham said, 'I can't hear you, you'll have to speak into the microphone.' And God said, 'Oh, I'm sorry... is this better? Check... Check... Check... Jerry, pull the high end out, I'm still getting some hiss back here..."

Have I mentioned before that Seth McFarlane is a total genius?

Anyway, good, gooood day today. I got my French and German GCSE results back, and HURRAH, got an A in French and an A* in German. Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Happyhappyhappy. Only ten more GCSEs next year, lots of A-Levels in the next two years and whoop-de-do, I'm done.

Urgh. Still, I'm now extremely glad I have two out of the way.

Must dash. Rosby out.

P.S. I love Jake G, I love him I love him I love him!

P.P.S. Sorry, moment of madness, there. Well, I was watching the Director's cut of Donnie Darko for the first time; I have an excuse!

P.P.P.S. Have you SEEN those eyes???

7 Comments:

  • WELL DONE ROS!


    Also, HAVE YOU *SEEN* MR DEPP IN CHOCOLAT?!
    I mean seriously.
    How did you not DIE.
    The gorgeousness. . . when he rescued the worm!
    *shock*
    *love*

    By Blogger Anna, at 6:06 AM  

  • Yeah!!! Well done Ros!

    So what did ya think of DD director's cut...?

    By Blogger Lisa Rullsenberg, at 7:36 AM  

  • well done Ros - i'm glad you got what you wanted.

    By Blogger Megan, at 7:55 AM  

  • yay wooooooo congratulations oh rosby the wonderfull

    By Blogger Sophie B, at 4:46 AM  

  • BENNY AND JOON IS FANTASTIC.

    "Uh. . . Joon?
    . . .
    I. . . I love you."

    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW~!!!!!
    *DIES*

    By Blogger Anna, at 2:52 PM  

  • Felicitations! And the same in German - um - sehr gut?

    By Blogger Marie, at 6:26 PM  

  • I bet you wouldn't love the guy's eyes so much if they were on, say, Mr Hoskin.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home