Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Monday, August 28, 2006

Socialite/singer Paris Hilton has fired back at British funnyman Ricky Gervais for snubbing her on the upcoming season of his comedy show "Extras."

The hotel heiress has branded the comic genius too insecure to work with actresses of her caliber after her pleas to appear on the show, which has previously starred Ben Stiller, Samuel L. Jackson and Kate Winslet, were rebuffed.

She says, "I guess he's obviously scared of starring alongside an A-lister."

Ahhh, this made my day...I don't think I've laughed so much in ages...

(In case you didn't know, I have a deep-seated hatred for Paris Hilton after watching an episode of The Simple Life, on Aimee's recommendation. I just sat there staring at the screen in horror and incredulity.)

6 Comments:

  • Paris Hilton is so annoying.
    I mean, she has apparently copyrighted her phrase, 'That's hot'.
    But that's really stupid because what if someone had a mug of coffee or hot chocolate or something and it burnt their tounge and they weren't able to warn people because they weren't allowed to say 'that's hot'?
    OK, that wouldn't actually happen because you are actually allowed to say copyrighted phrases, but you get my point.

    By Blogger Megan, at 7:31 AM  

  • Indeed we do megsy-poo.
    It rhymed, so I had to say it.
    And it's funny when people like her try and make *other* people look bad.
    It's just not gonna happen.

    By Blogger Anna, at 6:01 AM  

  • Paris Hilton is disturbing.

    So disturbing.




    People who do that to their dogs should be forced to wear tiny tartan jackets and live in a padded basket and have horribly unflattering haircuts.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 3:11 AM  

  • MEGSY-POO?!?!?!?!?!

    By Blogger Megan, at 5:11 AM  

  • Meh.
    I'm not renowned for my nicknaming skills.

    By Blogger Anna, at 2:39 PM  

  • ha ha thats class :D

    By Blogger Sophie B, at 4:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home