Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Oh dear; I may have recovered from an existential crisis but I think I'm going into a bit of a downward spiral now. Any kind of holiday does this to me; I snack too much, avoid doing homework if possible, go to bed too late and wake up too late.

But, you know, it's the holidays! I'm not really a massive eater during term-time, and I have to go to bed early otherwise I won't be able to get up in the morning, and as nice as it would be to stay in bed and skip Biology etc all together, I don't really have a choice. And plus, at my school there's not really any way you can avoid doing homework.

So why shouldn't I slum it a bit?

*sigh*...but now I feel silly and ashamed at being a couch potato.

...although I *have* been into town multiple times, and walked each time, two miles there and two miles back...

Well; I'm exactly half way through now; I've got three more weeks before I have to back to le college, and I need to be prepared. I need to get stationary, get a new bag, FINISH THAT HISTORY ESSAY AND THAT CHEMISTRY COURSEWORK, and go to bed earlier to get into a routine.

Oh God, Year eleven is going to be hideous, I just know it...even without the ridiculously massive amount of pressure the teachers at Pate's put on us. Urgh.

I get my French and German GCSE results in....twelve days time.

Oh dear.

Oh no.

*runs away in a panic and doesn't return*

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home