Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Somehow I get the feeling that there are only two people in this world who can watch their favourite films for the 500th time, talk to each other on MSN AND twitter on about their prospective Jacks, all at the same time.

And those two people are me and Anna:

Me in red, Anna in blue

Darn it, now he's being lured into gay activites with ugly-man-with-a-beard...and now the sodding film's stopped!

Then just *clean the disc* for God's sake!

Also, Anna's take on the whole Jack ranting ("I wish I knew how to quit you") scene, in MSN:

D}:< I LOVE YOU, DAMMIT!

GAY IS BAD BUT I DON'T CARE!

I LOVE YOU YOU UGLY UGLY MAN!

And:

Oh, now he's crying.

Aww. Poor Twisty McBrokegay...actually, I think Twisty McGayback sounds better, looking back.

In conjunction with:

My brilliance never ceases to amaze me. ...did I just quote Albus Dumbledore? Ah well, he's cool.

And my *very* important musings...

Why does Ennis refuse cake? Is he MAD???

And of course, Anna loves me:

Stay with meeee!

But my eyes hurt...

Well my heart hurts every time you leave!


Well, it's fun being an obsessive. Gotta go. Bye!




4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home