Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Friday, August 04, 2006

May as well have one tiny fangirl post...

Thanks for all the useful advice, people! I've recovered somewhat now, and realised it was a bit heartless for me to mention Johnny Depp droolers as a bad thing, seeing as I'm into some pretty heavy drooling myself (although not over Johnny Depp, of course).

Speaking of which...

Ooohhhhh...*contented sigh*

I know, fangirl alert. I don't care.

Oh God...I can't think of what to say, now...



Works for me. Damn Heath Ledger. Not only does he get to snog Jake G MORE than once, he gets paid for it AND he doesn't actually mean it! Grrr...

Still, for two people not meaning it they have a hell of a lot of chemistry...the characters, that is.

Ciao!

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home