Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Bugger, arse, crap and triple merdeballs; what the hell is wrong with the internet? It keeps on functioning in little bursts. Grrr. GRRRR. Wish did not rely on the bloody thing so much.

Anyway, Summer has officially begun. And why? Chernoblyness! Monday was the welcome party, where I greeted all the Russian kids, all the English ones I hadn’t seen for a year, and was introduced to the new* gorgeous guy (named Rob) who has joined the group. Who is very friendly, actually.

*I say “new”, because for some reason the Chernobyl group is a hotbed for meeting new and rather lovely boys, which is due to Christina and Dave fostering, so nearly every time I go there’s someone new.

So, anyway, tomorrow I’m going to Techniquest with the lot of them, then on Friday it’s the disco, which is always fun. Hurrah! And on Saturday it’s Pirates of the Caribbean (again – although without the costume this time) for the Mashmeister’s birthday. And then her house. And playing Cranium. Hopefully.

(Anybody who has ever been with me at a sleepover knows that I like playing Cranium *very* much. I’m always the only one who knows who the people in it are, anyway. Which is slightly surprising. I though everyone knew who Rick Mayall was. Still, it’s extremely fun acting him out.)

*sigh* I can tell you’re all bored as hell. So I’ll go now. Tum te tum…



"I've got an idea; AND IT'S AS HOT AS MY PANTS!!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home