Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Hey peeps, it's me again! Not Rosby, but hopefully she won't delete this because she loves me, and she still owes me for spending my whole lunchtime yesterday helping her with her chemistry coursework, and no doubt will do the same today with biology...
Anyway, it's muffinman here and I'm in French writing sentences about crap French flan things; Teddy is playing air hockey on the computer (arcadearena.com) and has just scored...
Masha and other weird people who do geography on the trip in Wet Wet Wales, got a text from Masha this morning saying that Rosy fell up to her waist in the river - what do you expect if you walk into rivers to collect rock samples? Almost as bad as analysing sand grains on the beach - it makes Physics seem almost bearable!
xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home