Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Hello!

Well, today was my German writing GCSE, and I'm pretty confident it went well. I had to write about a holiday in Germany (I went to Berlin and visited museums and tried German cuisine, apparently) and I had to write to a friend and tell her about a film I'd seen. Well, as soon as I saw *that* question I knew what to write.

Ah, Brokeback Mountain...die romantisch Filme mit Jake Gyllenhaal und Heath Ledger in die Hauptrollen...

And, before you say, it wasn't because I'm obsessed, it was because I knew the most vocab for it.

Anyway, German GCSEs are OVER!!! Hahahaaaaaa! And by tomorrow (French Listening and Reading) ALL OF MY GCSEs (for this year, anyway) WILL BE OVER!!! YAYYYY!!!

...and then later on tomorrow I have my first ever Tae Kwon Doe exam.
...and then next week I have an operation on my teeth slap bang in the middle of my gazillion or so other exams.

Isn't school fun?

Anyway, enough about me.

I'm a bit confused; is Marie definitely going to meet David T? Definitely definitely?

If so, then I am suffering from terminal jealousy already. Is there any chance you could make a detour to Cheltenham and smuggle me in? I could wear stilts...

In ICT at the moment. I'll start revising soon, but I'm taking a break to say Guten Tag to you, because I left that other post feeling *very* pissed off at Lisa's...well...is he your boyfriend? Husband?

Kat! Give us a quote!

*Kat bares her teeth*

"It's a suspendory ligament."

They're working us too hard.

And now Mitchell won't piss off. Grrrr. Anyway, had better go and do some work now. Byeee!

4 Comments:

  • Partner of 16 years: not married.

    I'm utterly ashamed of myself for allowing a flippant remark to cause so much trouble. Don't be mad at him 'cos it was only intended as a tease and not a serious attack on your hard work.

    Urgh: being in apology mode here is bringing back all my horrible memories of being 15 and utterly miserable at school and having people refuse to do French/German oral practice with me because I had been 'thrown out' of the central clique of my year and being unable to make my teachers understand why I was doing so badly.

    And well done for the German: like an idiot I refused to make use of the fact that my dad was German because i thought the teachers should be good enough to teach us and not me rely on my dad's help. (Stubbornness). One person took the O level - got an E; only one person from 30 got a grade 1 CSE. The teaching was rubbish.

    And as for Marie: well, the DT countdown is more of... no, let's trust to the fates. It has to be destined. Still, if she's smuggling you in, I suspect I'm well out the park.

    Sigh. You think you're jealous already....

    By Blogger Lisa Rullsenberg, at 8:07 AM  

  • PS i tried yesterday to explain about Neil (aka the idiotmanIlivewith) but Blogger kept eating it before it went live.

    Sorry.

    By Blogger Lisa Rullsenberg, at 8:08 AM  

  • Sadly the DT meeting is not definite. We have just been invited to the same party. Still, it adds a nice element of peril to the countdown.

    Also: you know most of the German vocab to discuss 'Brokeback Mountain'? When I did German GCSE, we spent loads of time being taught the word for Black Forest Gateau, and very little on gay shepherd sex. How times have changed.

    By Blogger Marie, at 1:33 AM  

  • By Mitchell u mean gay twatty adam rite? I presume you think that David T is the hottest guy eva, well i disagree!!!!?!?!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home