Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Thursday, June 22, 2006

My rant subject for today: Teachers.

I understand that at least half of them are great at their job; they are well-paid and teach well and efficiently, and I understand that it's a lot better than in the days of yore with caning blah blah blah.

The myth is that all teachers are brilliant, and are always in the right etc. This is a LIE.

Teachers are INNEFECTUAL. (Mr Andrew)
Teachers DO NOT LISTEN (Miss Crick, Mrs Ball, Mrs Jeanes)
Teachers TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THEIR POSITION (Mr Wood, Mr Hosken)
Teachers IGNORE THE STUPID, DISTRACTING PEOPLE (Mrs Wood, Mrs Dyas)
Teachers THINK YOU CAN AUTOMATICALLY DO EVERYTHING (Mrs Mackenzie, Mrs Jeanes)
Teachers CLAIM TO HELP YOU BUT DON'T IN THE LEAST (Mrs Jeanes)
Teachers ARE NEVER THERE WHEN YOU ACTUALLY NEED THEM (Mrs Furze, Mrs Ball, Ms Reid, etc.)
Teachers are VERBALLY ABUSIVE (Mr Wood - still, at least we was sacked in the end)

I am sick to death of teachers right now. I just want to strangle the whole lot of them.

And the really, really, really infuritating thing? The best ones always leave! The ONE really good teacher I had this year and he left! GGRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

And none of you try and make me feel guilty with your "In my day"s, because it won't work.

*storms off in the worst mood imaginable*

7 Comments:

  • Quote: "Teachers are INNEFECTUAL. (Mr Andrew)"
    Um... HOW WOULD YOU KNOW???
    You've never ever had him teach you, and just because I go on about it, doesn't mean that you can use it against him... as you keep telling me, I can't judge Gay-Cowboy-Sex-Mountain until I've seen it (i.e. I can't judge it ever) so how can you judge him!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:30 AM  

  • Would this help make you feel better?

    Or not?

    By Blogger Lisa Rullsenberg, at 10:03 AM  

  • she said to me i h8 all the computers |||H4X0rZ||| 4ev4ZZZ!!! n00bis i love ros!!!!

    ros is one hawt bizatch!!
    watch out 4 her taekwandodo!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:27 AM  

  • Oh dear God, the blog has been invaded again. I cast thee out, puny earthling!

    *taekwondodo whack*

    By Blogger Rosby, at 4:28 AM  

  • *coughcough*
    The thing is, Anna; you have GOT...to CALM..DOWN! I know how it feels to want to hit teachers around the head all the time, but actually doing it (well, verablly, anyway) isn't going to do you any good. You have to keep your cool.

    By Blogger Anna, at 1:08 PM  

  • Sorry about that.
    But now you understand my pain.
    Can we *please* just eat a few brains and be done with it?

    By Blogger Anna, at 1:09 PM  

  • i like mr hosken!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home