Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Egads; haven't posted in a while. Hello! Someone has challenged to me to write a post that does NOT include Brokeback Mountain, Doctor Who, David Tennant or...something else. Hell, I don't know.

But I can do it. Sure as sure I can. Absolutely. *twitch*

It's easy.




*twitchtwitch*



...ah, what the hell. Did you SEE that preview??? It looks incredible! Cannot wait till Saturday!

And say what you like, I don't think Rose will die. That's what everyone is expecting, so I don't think it'll happen. What'll happen is that her mum and dad will somehow (God knows how) be reunited in the alternate universe, and seeing as the Doctor can't go there unless it's by accident, Rose will have to choose between him and her full family.

And she'll choose the family, because they're all together.

That sounds a hell of a lot more feasible to me. Don't you think?

Right, that's Doctor Who gone. But I can still write a post with mentioning Brokeback Mountain. I'm sure I can. Simple.


Very simple.










You know it could be like this, just like this, always...





Bugger. It's imprinted onto my brain. Damn you, Jake/Heath/Ang!

Am in a French lesson at the mo; meant to be finding out about the Swiss football team but I CANNOT be bothered, I really can't. I'm too tired and aching from Tae Kwon Doe.

Dum de doo...fifteen minutes till German. In German we're watching a film called Good Bye Lenin, which isn't actually too bad. Fairly gorgeous guy in the lead role.

Then English...Of Mice and Men...which I've already read...then Physics...kill me now, oh vengeful Lord...

Then home! And coursework. Ugh.

Right, had better go now.


...


*walking away*

...

Dum da doo...




---


Argh, I can't take it anymore!





You win, damn you, you win!!!

*runs off*

9 Comments:

  • It really is quite pathetic how you cannot go one single post without mentioning either... it's almost as sad as you kissing that Romeo and Juliet book with David Tennant as Romeo on the front...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:13 AM  

  • I agree totally... I am VERY pathetic!!!

    By Blogger Rosby, at 2:13 AM  

  • OI!!!

    I did NOT kiss that book, you liar!

    And that comment above ^^^ is NOT me, it is Kat being malicious and nasty. Gagghhh!! *kill*

    By Blogger Rosby, at 2:14 AM  

  • Yeah, but I kind of agree with her though, I am very very pathetic. And I did snog that picture of David Tennant. Hee hee hee, I'm so sad aren't I?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:17 AM  

  • Katherine, I AM GOING TO KILL YOU SLOWLY, BRUTALLY, AND PAINFULLY. AND FOR GOD'S SAKE, HOW ARE YOU ON MY ACCOUNT AGAIN???

    By Blogger Rosby, at 2:02 PM  

  • easy. i pick my nose.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:01 PM  

  • Oh, you are so dead.

    *drop kick*

    By Blogger Rosby, at 1:03 PM  

  • ha ha ha. easy. and im not actually kat! hahahahahaha...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:36 AM  

  • if your going to be obsessed with somebody, make sure hes fit yeah?! i mean i have nothing at all against the scottish as i myself am of scottish origin (1/8)!!! woohoo but the kilt doesnt reali do him justice at all!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home