Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Gargh, too many itsy bitsy little things to post about!

Anyway, first and most important point: MARIE IS MEETING DAVID TENNANT! TONIGHT! Soooo jealous! (Well, that's if Marie is actually Marie and not an online paedophile making up stories - you never know, after all). I want to be her! Right now. Grrrrrr...still, very excited for her.

Secondly, I...LOVE...SCRUBS!!!

Thirdly, I...HATED...LOVE...AND...MONSTERS!!!

Fourthly, I am engaged in a massive debate as we speak (with a girl we'll call...The One Who Must Never Be Named, because if I do name her she will kill me) over a rather obscure thing.

The "I miss you so much it hurts sometimes" moment in Scrubs vs. The reunion kiss in, you guessed it, Brokeback Mountain.

As an objective outsider, who do you think should win? I mean, clearly it's the reunion kiss, hands down, but my friend will not be swayed. (In fact, ever since her phenomenal and slightly scarily obsessive crush on Zach Braff has surfaced, she wouldn't be swayed if you tried to...to...I don't know, run her over.)

Right, um...fifthly, my teeth are driving me to the brink of complete insanity (if I wasn't there already) and I am ready to just smash them out with a hammer and get dentures. So much EASIER. How am I ever going to snog someone with these atrocities? How, I ask you? How???

Okay, rant over, post over, must go and eat something.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

P.S. I will comment on the finer points of Love and Monsters at a later date; for now, let's just say that I have lost a great deal of respect for Marc Warren.

2 Comments:

  • Zach Braff will ALWAYS win.
    Hands down.
    Aaaand I'm less obsessive than you, dear Rosby, and I quote 'I WANT TO BE HER!'
    A-ha! See.
    Also, you realise that if you ran me over it would ne the THIRD time, so I really wouldn't care.
    Anyway, Yay for ZB. And Scrubs, and therefore JD, and therefore ZB again.
    I'm going to start my blog at the begininininining of year 10. I like to have a nice starting point.
    - She who shall not be named.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:07 PM  

  • "MARIE IS MEETING DAVID TENNANT TONIGHT"

    ...or maybe not. If he doesn't show up, for example. Which he didn't.

    Also, am not an online paedophile. And even if I was an online paedophile, I would clearly be a very rubbish one, as in past four years, total children seduced into dubious sexual chitchat = zero, so either way you don't need to worry too much. Unless you count finding out the German for gay shepherd sex, that is.

    By Blogger Marie, at 3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home