Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Friday, June 09, 2006

Has anyone read the Ben Elton book Dead Famous? Because if the moronity and insanity that is Big Brother is allowed to continue, what happens in the book is going to become reality. Guaranteed.

Oh God. Have chronic Brokeback Mountain fever. Watched it full-length tonight and wept copiously, which I haven't actually done for a while. It was this scene that got me:





And this one:


And this one (obviously):



And this scene got me sobbing like a wounded animal (hmm - attractive image):



Ugh, I have got to stop. Have also got to credit roniabirk for those screencaps. And before you say, I do NOT stare at the screen and drool, thank you! Hmph. And plus, I don't actually know the German for "gay shepherd sex", although I'm sure Miss Cole would partake the wisdom...or not.

Anyway, God speed. Da dum da dee.





2 Comments:

  • Homosexuelles Schäferhundgeschlech, apparently. I particularly like the fact that "gay" is a seperate word, but "shepherd sex" is a solitary, unified term.

    By Blogger Marie, at 11:10 AM  

  • I'm personally more disturbed by the presence of the word 'hund' in the middle of that. I wasn't aware that dogs were involved?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home