Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Monday, June 12, 2006

"Why can't I quit you.....AGAIN!!"

The man is *inhumanly* gorgeous!

Anyway, FANTASTIC news; it turns out the Tae Kwon Doe exam went great, and I was one of THREE people out of all the rest who graded recently who got an A+! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! Top marks!!! Hahahahaaaaaa!!! So I now have a certificate, a license, and have moved up a belt! Yayyyyy!!! Very very very happy. Hee.

Bad news? I have an impossibly hard Biology exam tomorrow, as well as Maths and History. And I had Chemistry and English today, both of which were crap.

Oh God. English is supposed to be my best subject. I've had full marks for some of my coursework! I write in every waking moment...yet that exam was really hard. Oh no...if that was hard then what will the others be like.

Wow. Way to lose the elation.

Anyway, better go and worry some more. Ciao, as they say in distant parts of the world.

3 Comments:

  • Surely you should celebrate by writing yourself into a tae-kwan-doe Rosby vs Sophia DT girlfight deathmatch scenario? I promise you can win him - until Sunday anyway (I am too scared to challenge you now that you are an alpha female.)

    By Blogger Marie, at 4:45 PM  

  • Marie is SO right. Awesome news on the TKD front and a big thanks for posting that link... phew, has it gone hot in here?

    Hope the Biology Maths and History went okay. I was fine at English until I realised i could easily forget to read the exam papers properly: then I just looked an idiot.

    By Blogger Lisa Rullsenberg, at 9:59 AM  

  • you just keep on bigging yourself up ros

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home