Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Thursday, June 15, 2006

"The sock is the apple of my belly button and its combined forces of hysteria." (Hannah)

"You two have exactly the same expression on your face! Especially YOU!" (Me)

"Keep your sockware *away from my face*!" (Claire)

[Staring at a picture of Alan Rickman in confusion.]
"Is that...Antonio Berandas?" (Amber)

"It was sort of the same back in John Travolta's day..."
[From behind Ms Reid.]
"That man is so ugly!" (Me)

"Bumblebee. What shed? My dog is rented." (Kat)

[Back in March 2005]
"What's the name of that actor who plays young Casanova?" (Me)

"Calm yourself, woman! You have the patience of a teaspoon!" (Anna)

"I found your blog the other day, Ros." (Mum)
"Oh God...well, what did you think of it?"
[Thoughtfully] "You do say the word 'crap' an awful lot."

My life in weird quotes. Enjoy.

3 Comments:

  • I laughed at all these. Is that weird?

    By Blogger Lisa Rullsenberg, at 1:53 AM  

  • Hi.
    You should write more about me, and less about everyone else.
    Oh, and Zach Braff would be good too.
    Just kidding
    xD
    Just write about me.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:02 PM  

  • was that first one from me?
    cos i'm disturbed at myself...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home