Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

"Someone over my shoulder - mentioning no names, but erm, he lives with me - said "shouldn't she be revising for her GCSEs?"I reply, "not when she has a genius mind like this".Besides, isn't revision time for anything BUT revising? And I feel I should add that the remark came from a man who when he was studying was once caught sandpapering his paperback books rather than writing an essay (supposedly the books had gotten too dusty to be just, you know, dusted...)."

Well, excuse me! I'll have you know that I have been revising die-hard all half term for French, Physics, Biology, Maths and Chemistry! I am under *enourmous* pressure; and they're not even real GCSEs! (Except for French and German). I have been panicking relentlessly despite the revision, because there is too much to take in, and I cannot for the life of me understand a lot of it, while practically everyone else can.

I also have an oporation on my teeth mid-week to contend with, and my first ever Tae Kwon Doe grading on Friday, the SAME DAY as my French GCSE. Why do you think I haven't posted for a week?

And excuse me for just taking a *little* time off to do something I enjoy (i.e. writing). So think before you speak!

*storms off*

3 Comments:

  • u might like 2 invest in a stress ball, or a punchbag... or both

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:49 AM  

  • Nah, swingball's the answer. I get through about three a year because I'm a little too violent with them...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:49 AM  

  • moogle floooooooooop

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home