Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Friday, January 27, 2006

OK, continuing the chain. I found it on Marie's blog; not quite sure what "tagging" is but meh, I can improvise.

Seven things to do before I die.
1. Meet David Tennant
2. Be the next assistant to David Tennant
3. Become fluent in German
4. Pass my GCSEs
5. Discover the meaning of life
6. Go EVERYWHERE
7. Ssshhhh...not telling...

Seven things I cannot do.
1. Biology
2. Physics
3. Judge how much pasta is too much
4. Meet David Tennant (well, I can't do it easily, anyway)
5. Cook anything without cocking it up.
6. Convince anyone to stop watching Big Brother
7. Think of a seventh thing. (I'm sure there are plenty more.)

Seven things that attract me to...not David Tennant, um...Viggo Mortensen!
1. He is gorgeous
2. He is brave
3. He is charming
4. He can sword fight
5. He can sword fight AND be sexy at the same time.
6. Very clever.
7. He can ride horses.

(Hmm - I think I wrote about just Aragorn there. Ah well.)

Seven things I say (too much).
1. I'm going to kill/strangle/slaughter you!
2. It is FUCKING FREEZING!
3. Richtig...
4. Oh God, shoot me now.
5. Mitchell, shut it!!!
6. It was HILARIOUS.
7. David Tennant...! (you can add that to almost every sentence I say David Tennant. See?)

Seven books that I love.
1. The Time Traveler's Wife
2. Noughts and Crosses
3. The Kite Runner
4. The Shadow in the North
5. The Tiger in the Well
6. The Ruby in the Smoke
7. Round Ireland with a fridge

Seven movies that I’ve loved.
1. Team America
2. Vanilla Sky
3. Wallace and Gromit in the curse of the were-rabbit
4. Scream
5. Lord of the Rings
6. The Mummy
7. Pirates of the Carribean

Seven people to tag.
I'm not entirely sure how this works...do I put Marie or not? It would seem that I don't.

Tash, Kat, Sophie, Lisa, Monty, Elizabeth and Janine

Wasn't entirely sure of the point in that, but hey, Marie mentioned me for the first time ever, so why not?

BRING ON THE GEORDIES!!!

Can't talk now; have to do maths. (Shoot me now...) Will DEFINITELY report tomorrow on the big match. Byeeee!

P.S. FOR GOD'S SAKE, COMMENT!!!

3 Comments:

  • Sweetie, I have mentioned you before, the very first time you commented on my blog, November 12th, 2005!

    By Blogger Marie, at 11:41 AM  

  • "In only watch it if there are famous people coz the others with normal people are dull"

    Tash, if you hadn't watched it, would you know who ANY of them were, I mean properly, not just vaguely heard of?

    They are not famous; they are people dredged up failing bands or whatever. Nobody really knew who who they were before.

    And correction: no matter whether it is "celebrity" or "normal" people, it is always boring, fixed, and staged.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:22 PM  

  • ooh, i get a special link

    By Blogger Sophie B, at 12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home