Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Urgh, I feel totally depressed. Party due to watching a programme about Auschwitz (which always makes me feel awful - and anyone else would, unless they had no soul) but I was thinking about how horrible things are on the planet. Like murderers and rapists, and evil dictators (and especially horrible when you know they're on the loose - like Osama Bin Laden) and corruption and racism and global warming and...I could go on forever.

I mean, these people...there's always a possibility Hitler had some kind of mental problem, but the rest of them, like Rudolph Hess, couldn't have all had one as well. What has to be wrong with the human brain to make the human act so depraved?

Urgh.

What I wonder is - how did it all start? Back millions of years ago; the first humans, when did all the bad things start? I suppose it must have been dog eat dog already, for survival.

*sigh*

And in the programme they interviewed a...well, I don't know whether he was an SS officer, something like that from Slovakia. Anyway, he was laughing about it. I just wanted to grab him and strangle him. But then that would be doing the same thing as them. But he's not innocent though. GggrRRRRR it's confusing.

Bed time now. Would appreciate your comments.

Never forget.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home