Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Friday, November 11, 2005

Once again we EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE again.

Browsing through David Tennanty blogs, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhh *dances*

Not a bad day today...actually, that is a total lie. It was completely and utterly boring. Only funny bit was when Katherine had a run-in with the Smartboard.

I felt awful at the end of school because Tash was upset and I couldn't think of anything to say. I am CRAP at comforting people. Grrr. I want to say nice things and they come out all twisty. So, sorry Tash.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! I saw screencaps of David in the Goblet of Fire film! Waaaarrggghhh, he looks so yummly evil, hehe. I would put them up here but I don't think it's allowed.

Oh, poo scrapings, I want Casanova on DVD. And Dr Who.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezels.

Risotto. Nummynums.

Oh hell, this has turned into a random bibbling stage. I don't care, this blog was CREATED for random bibblings, so away I go.

Oh, hang on, was a good day on the bus journey home because a) I found my scarf and gloves on the bus, and b) A combination of Tom Travis and Sophie made me go into complete hysterics. Actually, Tom didn't really do much, he just looked at me with this slightly scared bemused look on his face, which made me lugh even more.

Oh, and fun lunchtime. I went on my own to practise my music, was there for about 10 minutes, then Tash and Kat came along. About ten minutes later Binnie showed up (again) and a little while later Rosie and Imogen came along to hear me play. Even Miss Jackson (Mrs Rutherford - whoops) came along and she played "Walking in the air" while we all sang along.

Was very, very funny, especially when Miss Jackson (I can't help it) kept on bursting into hysterics for no reason.

After she left, me, Imogen, Binnie, Rosie, Kat and Tash played and sang a while, until I got bored, and wrestling my music books off Imogen, went out into the blissfully cool gravel bit outside the music block.

I then proceeded to jump up and see through the music room window. Katherine, apparently, stood on a chair and held the piano top with one hand and tried to open the window with the other, but Binnie took the chair away and she was left sort of dangling over the piano, which must have been very very very funny.

After four or five jumps, I realised Diana had joined the crowd. Tom Travis came out then, and when he saw me, he said (I think) "What in the name of God are you doing?"

I must have looked rather odd trying to look through a window. Anyway, when I went back after a few minutes of fruitless jumping I saw that Chloe had joined the ranks, and Tash and Diana were helping Kat down from the piano. Amidst the chaos:

"What did you say your name was?" (Chloe)
"Hugh...or Binnie." (Binnie)
"Binnie...right...will you marry me?"
"Um...all right."

Which was very funny indeed.

DavidTennantcutenessarrrrggghhhhcan'twaittillthechristmasinvasionwantcasanovaondvdeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

What a long, boring week. Highlights = hardly any. Except for maybe Diana doing the sock dance and the extremely hilarious Drama lessons.

The Simpsons tonight, yayzees!

America, FUCK YEAH!!!!

It's my new favourite film. Kat and Tash and Diana would hate it totally, I know, but I LOVE IT!!!

Spotteswoode: Remember, there's no "I" in Team America.
I.N.T.E.L.L.I.G.E.N.C.E: (Long pause) ....yes there is.

Spotteswoode: Please Gary, I'm not from Hollywood, I'm not going to fuck your mouth and my time is EXTREMELY valuable.

That last quote is the best quote ever. I busted my gut laughing and it still makes me laugh when I think about it. It doesn't sound funny, but when you see it on film it is HILARIOUS!

Team America rocks lots. Also watched Vanilla Sky for the first time in a long while. I'd forgotten how totally ace that is, too. Weird, yet ace. And an episode of Dr Who I forgot we had:

(While running away from an army of weird gas mask people.)
"Don't drop the banana!"
"Why not?"
"GOOD SOURCE OF POTASSIUM!"

(Trapped.)
"OK, one, we need to get out of here, and two, we can't get out of here. Have I missed anything?"

"We're not done yet! Assets, assets!"
"Well I've got a banana, and in a pinch you could put up some shelves."
"Window?"
"Barred, it's a seven-storey drop."
"Damn."
"Well, the assets conversation went in a flash, didn't it?"

Goblet of Fire...hmm...would like to see it, but only for the Tennant-factor. They'll have missed out loads.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and off I trot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home