Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Good evening all.

I am typing this on my laptop (which is a MASSIVE relief since it went retarded for a few days so I had to do my last post on Joe's while he was out). I am in my bedroom, Joe is in his bedroom with his girlfriend (oo-er), Dad is in the garden and Mum is in a filthy temper. I'd better stay out of her way. She's quite scary sometimes... :S

Speaking of scary mothers, I had a sudden urge today to somehow contact David Pelzer. (I say somehow because I have no idea how I'd do it anyway). I just wanted to tell him that he's...sort of my inspiration. Well OK, perhaps not my inspiration, but he's inspirational to me.

Very much so.

I am so glad my Mum is NOTHING like his. There again, not many mums are. Well, hopefully not. But you do see an awful lot of NSPCC adverts about cruelty to children. I always feel horrible after seeing those.

And for those of you who don't know who David Pelzer is....meh, I can't be bothered to explain. But I would like to contact him.

I sent an e-mail to Lenny Henry once, and he e-mailed back! Although I get the feeling it may have been a template...

Be right back - bursting for the loo. Sure you wanted to know that, didn't you?

About four minutes later...

Ahhhh, back! I sorted the clothes on the landing into piles so mum wouldn't have to do it. Aren't I a nice, wonderful daughter....?

I miss Amy......in more ways than one.

Hmm...things to say...thinking...can't think of anything. Gonna go now and find out about David P.

Peace out!

1 Comments:

  • Should I be concerned that a load of strangers seem to have simultaneously found my blog?

    By Blogger Rosby, at 10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home