Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Have just read my entire blog from start to finish. Wow! I was very superficial about some things. Still, we're all allowed to have our obsessions.

Charity day today. Was brilliant, ice-cream eatingly, bouncingly fun. Loved it! Was intrigued by a guy in 9R who is called Ashley, but I have apparently never met or spoken to. Hmm. Anyway, he is very nice looking and he doesn't seem like a perverted-immature-weird-little boy type, so maybe I will try and get to know him.

Me being the wonderful, funny, beautiful girl I am.

HA!

Last day of term tomorrow! w00t! I cannot WAIT, it is going to be superly wonderful. My last EVER Geography lesson tomorrow!!!

Hurrah Hurrah Hurrah Hurrah Hurrah Hurrah Hurrah!!!!

As you can see, I hate Geography. A lot.

Amy has made me feel ashamed and nasty. From now on I will stop being interfering and nosy. And I have given her permission to whack me around the head if I am.

Comment, people. If you like someone a lot, and you know that they don't like you in that way at all, but you're just bursting to tell them to release it all, is it right to tell them?

*sigh*

It would be awkward and weird, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home