Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Chattering Ros chunters on about children from Chernobyl in Cheltenham (and something about Charity Day). Thank you Jack! :D

The Chernobyl children have arrived. Hurrah! Summer has begun! Although I'm hardly going to be able to do anything this year because our family aren't looking after them, so I'll have to bed people to give me lifts to places. Still, off swimming in Cascades tomorrow. Socketty!

I see AMY THE HYPOCRITE hasn't posted since Charity Day, despite the fact she is always nagging me about it.

Blogger's block again. Bye bye.

3 Comments:

  • Okay...amusing titles...
    How about:
    "Heavy rainshowers prove Rosby claim that Summer has begun"
    or:
    "Chattering Ros chunters on about children from Chernobyl in Cheltenham (and something about Charity Day)"
    or even:
    "Two new words invented in single blog post! 'Socketty' and 'instert' set to join the Oxford English Dictionary"

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:08 AM  

  • Well, excuse me for tapping the keys a little too fast, perfectionst.

    By Blogger Rosby, at 2:33 PM  

  • I did it again. Dammit!

    By Blogger Rosby, at 2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home