Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Hellooooo, my blogmeisters! I am back from my little sojurn in Holland; it was fantasticimoto! Big tall buildings and bridges and cafes and canals. Well, that was Amsterdam. Every single person I saw was on a bike. Hardly any cars; just bikes and trams everywhere.

Also a large number of cannabis smokers. NOT good. I nearly gagged on the smell in some shops we passed. It smells DISGUSTING! We also turned the wrong way and found ourselves in the Red Light District by accident. It was still daylight, so no prostitutes, but some very dodgy looking shops. Poor girls...are they crazy?

Anywaaaaay, we visited the Anne Frank house, mum and me. I admit it freely, I cried. Things like that affect me like that. I cried the most when we went into her bedroom and all the pictures were still on the walls. It's an absolutely miniscule place; I never realised.

We also went on a boat trip which Mum says was a waste of money (she did a lot of complaining) but I liked it. And I bought Harry Potter, and read it.

NNNNNOOOOO!!!! JK Rowling, how could you killl...ahem....that person. Are you loony???

Harry for Ginny!

I am writing this in a Maths lesson. Mrs Dyas hasn't turned up, it seems. Tomorrow is Charity Day. Hurrah! A chance to spend money on stalls and ice creams and bouncy castle rides and stuff. Woo!!!

Amy and Max are all holdy hands and cuddly. Aww.

jn the words of Geraldine Granger, "KISS YOU MORONS!!!"

Some random quotes that I like:

From Mean Girls:

Kevin: You Porto Rican?
Janis: Lebanese.
Kevin: I feel that.


From Friends:

Monica: I'm Rachel! I love Ross! I hate Ross! I love Ross! I hate Ross!
Rachel: I'm Monica! I can't get a boyfriend so I think I'll stumble across the hall and sleep with the first person I find!


From Doctor Who:

Rose: If you're an alien how come you sound like you're from the North?
Doctor: Lots of planets have a north!

Oh, how I love Doctor Who....it's a hell of a challenge writing it in French, though. Tash and Kat object strongly, but I do not care. Doctor Who is wonderful and brilliant, and DAVID TENNANT IS MIIIIINE!

So is Viggo Mortensen. Mmm...Katherine likes him too, amazingly. She is shallow, really. She used to like Joe Ogbourne, then went off him after he shaved his head.

Everyone thinks I am weird because I look for personality before looks.

Oh, my beloved Tennant....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home