Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Friday, July 15, 2005

APPRECIATE IT WHILE IT LASTS, MISS HUGHES!!!

Am so, so tempted to give my next post a really intriguing title and then not write anything, just to annoy Amy. But I'm nice (ish) so I decided to take her increasing complaints ("You haven't blogged since Tuesday and now it's Friday!") into account and write another post.

Both performances of Mary Poppins were kick-assingly brilliant, although I have to say I think we did a little better on the night when we weren't being judged. Our strobe-lighting failed on Thursday, for example. York won Best Production, Beaufort best technical, Richmond best actress (Rosie who played Nancy) and WE won best actor (our own beloved Theo aka Bert). So all is fine.

OFF TO HOLLAND TOMORROW!!! Hurrah! Cannot wait. I have a slight problem though. Tomorrow is when the next Harry Potter book comes out, and I've pre ordered it but I can't pick it up till next week. But by that time it's extremely likely someone will have ruined the whole plot for me at school.

I could always sweet-talk Mum into buying it for me if it's at the airport...perhaps. It's gonna be morbid again. Ah well.

Hmm...thinking of something to say....failing.....

Have found out I am going to be in 10P next year. I'm with quite a few all right people, I think. On the plus side I'm with kat and Tash, on the down side, they're bound to sit next to each other every lesson and leave me on my own again, as I've been for about two and a half years now.

Also found out I'm not having Mr Houlton next year (hurrah!) and not having Mrs Glew either (non-hurrah.)

Everybody wants to be a cat!
Because a cat's the only cat
Who knows where it's at.
Everybody wants to have the feline beat!

Etc. Oh, how I love that song.

See I reckon you're about an eight or a nine
Maybe even nine and a half in four beers time.
That blue short top you've got on is nice,
A little too much fake tan, but yeah, you score high.
The only thing that's really, really, really annoying me about you is,
Yeah, like I said, you're really fit,
But my gosh! Don't you just know it?

One of those incredibly annoying songs that you can't stop singing.

Comment on your fave Friends episodes, people!

See y'all on Wednesday. (Well, Amy, that is. And possibly Sally and Serreya. I can't spell your name, I apologise.)

xxx

1 Comments:

  • Hi rosby! Wish you a safe trip Holland. don't forget to take pics! :)

    By Blogger Enigma, at 3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home