Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Monday, July 11, 2005

*scatter*

What a LONG day. It seems like years ago I caught the bus this morning. We spent ALL DAY rehearsing for Mary Poppins, and AT LAST it's looking really good. We had two dress rehearsals and they went great. I am proud to be a one-liner!

My main job is to stand on the stage scattering fake bird seed, then say my (only) line. Then basically rush off and change into a sweep, then rush onto the stage shouting "cheroo cheroo cheroo!"

My favourite song is Step in Time. I like Supercalifrajilisticexpialidocious to. hehehe.

Anyway, a good day really, not just for me. *coughAMYcough*

If I were Amy I would be insanely happy, but she is all indecisive and confused. For the love of Tennant, girl, SORT IT OUT!!!

Opportunites like that do not come very often.

Anywaaaaay again, I finished The Time Traveler's Wife. I cried near the end, it was so sad. I've added it to my profile.

It is getting dark now, and I am tired. I love you always. Time is nothing.

*sniffsobsniff*

But I am HAPPYHAPPYHAPPYHAPPY!!!!!

  1. Because Mary Poppins is going much better than I thought, and performing it will not be such a disaster after all.
  2. I am going to AMSTERDAM on Saturday. HOORAAAAY!
  3. Amy has got her wish, which I am happy about :-)
  4. Um...what was the fourth reason? Oh yes! I won't tell you in case it doesn't happen, or in case Anna somehow finds out I'm showing off, but let's just say it involves me, her, Beth and Doctor Who...
  5. We break up NEXT FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happyhappy. But not about London. Sadsad about London. And about my stupid family who are always arguing. Actually, they're all right now. *darkly* so far. Maybe it's because Joe's not home.

Anyway, will go now. Farewell, blog-meisters! Will let you know how Mary Poppins gets on...

And to all those nasty people who comment nasty things about me, FECK OFF!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home