Wild and Wandering Thoughts of a frizz-laden loon

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Um diddle iddle iddle um diddle aye!

Mmmm. Just had a lovely lovely dinner of risotto and toffee ice cream. Mum and Dad and me talked about time travel and paradoxes and stuff.

A good, yet tiring, day today. Had a full dress rehearsal of all the House plays. Went well-ish. Let's Go Fly a Kite screwed up entirely because at the beginning of the song practically no one was on stage. But it went well enough. I spread invisible bird seed like nobody's business.

The afternoon was hellish. We had house rounders, which is heart-breaking enough, but to do it in the boiling hot sunshine, with Mrs Mackenzie is truly awful. And to cap it all, we had a depleted team. Fran refused to fecking play, Chloe claimed she would play but would just stand around, then convieniently lost her shoes, and Maddy had shorts instead of a skirt so The Wicked Witch of the School Field told her rudely that she couldn't play.

I hate her, I hate her!!!!!! Loads of girls were wearing wrong stuff, and yet it's Gloucester she picks on. And when we confronted her and said it was unfair she claimed that they could play if they wanted, but since they had the wrong equipment they chose not to. Which is an utter lie.

*mentally grabs frozen kipper and proceeds to kill Mrs Mackenzie with it*

Had a little natter with Imogen about our favourite Friends episodes. Mine is, without a doubt, The One With the Cuffs.

Chandler gets together with Rachel's boss, and she handcuffs him semi-naked in her office. Rachel sneaks in there to look at something and discovers him there. It's HILARIOUS.

Rachel: You know what Chandler, I don't care. You got yourself into those cuffs, you can get yourself out of them:
Chandler: (hysterically) I can't do that! You must have me mixed up with the AMAZING Chandler!

Joanna: What are you doing?
Chandler: Getting dressed.
Joanna: Why?
Chandler: ...when I go outside naked people throw garbage at me.

Chandler: (After being released) HELLO SWEET PANTS!!!

Chandler: (To a silent, furious Rachel) Hi. Ok, here's the situation. The keys to the cuffs are on the back of the door. Could you be a doll and fetch them, then scoot over here and unlock me?
(Rachel is still stonily silent)
Chandler: And on a completely different topic, that is a lovely pantsuit.

Rachel: You promised you would break up with her!
Chandler: I did break up with her! She just took it really, really well!!!

Classic, pure classic. I also love the jellyfish one...

Ross: Ewwww! You peed on yourself?
Monica: You can't say that! Y-you don't know! And I thought I was gonna pass out from the pain! Anyway, I tried, but I couldn't...bend that way. So...(stares at Joey)
Everyone: Eeeeewwww!!!
Joey: That's right, I stepped up! She's my friend and she needed help! If I had to, I'd pee on anyone of you! But...I couldn't. I got stage fright. So I turned to Chandler.
(Chandler moans)
Chandler: Joey kept screaming at me "Do it, do it now, do it, do it, do it now!" Sometimes late at night I can still hear the screaming.
Joey: He he. That's 'cos I do it through the wall to freak you out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home